Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
roll.gif
nthat.gif

I just received my pair from shoepalace this morning, and I must say that I am extremely with how nice these look, and the quality is on point. However, I noticed that underneath my box lid, I didn't have a box stamp on it, and I was wondering if that is perfectly normal? Can someone confirm if this is normal for some of the pairs, of jordan 1s?

I just received my pair from shoepalace this morning, and I must say that I am extremely with how nice these look, and the quality is on point. However, I noticed that underneath my box lid, I didn't have a box stamp on it, and I was wondering if that is perfectly normal? Can someone confirm if this is normal for some of the pairs, of jordan 1s?
3 out of 4 of my boxes from brick and mortar chain stores do not have stamps. Eastbay pair should be here tomorrow and i'll check that one, but so far none of mine do and I know they're all legit unless Footaction is selling UA's lol.

Fake pair, bro. I'll buy at retail plus ship and take it up with Nike. 

3 out of 4 of my boxes from brick and mortar chain stores do not have stamps. Eastbay pair should be here tomorrow and i'll check that one, but so far none of mine do and I know they're all legit unless Footaction is selling UA's lol.
Oh okay for sure bro lol. I know they are authentic and legit since they came from an authorized Jordan retailer, but i was just curious because I know that sometimes not every pair comes with the box stamp. I'm just glad they are here now. These are definitely fire!!!!

I'll tell yall- unless you have a childhood obsession with this show go pick up some nice sleepers.

Black and Whites are fire and u can get a pair for just over 2 bills. Family Forevers can be had in the mid 100s and are mad dope. Carmine ones weren't horrendous and are in a similar colorway for about 175. Other than sneaker critics, ain't no one gonna cut on your collection.

Oh okay for sure bro lol. I know they are authentic and legit since they came from an authorized Jordan retailer, but i was just curious because I know that sometimes not every pair comes with the box stamp. I'm just glad they are here now. These are definitely fire!!!!

Don't worry about the stamp. A lot of ones don't have the stamp

Yep it's normal. My frags didn't come with a box stamp either. All my other 1's have one though.

Expecting another wave of these to go up on the bay the next few days with people receiving their shipments

BTW what is with the shattered backboard hype? It's a retro+ colorway and it's not even royal or a collab like the frags.

It's also an obscure stretch for a story behind a shoe. Nike just flipping through Jordan pics and saw him in Orange and was like "hmmm free money." Smh.

I don't get why DJ Dels said that the leather bleeds. I wiped my worn pair down with Armor All wipes and didn't see any red on it. I bet he got a fugazi pair

Rft. Not nothing to brag about but we're in the crossroads of the dope game, how could we not have any thugs here
haha, Nebraska is late in the sneaker game or any game for that matter, u can rock any pair of sneakers out here, if u know how to carry yourself, and if u carry a pice[emoji]128299[/emoji] it's a (right to carry state) nobody's gunna test you... North O and South O is like East LA and Compton, blacks and Mexicans don't get along.. Just on a smaller scale, what do u expect from the a state that's between Colorado and Illionis, (dope game wise) and rich people out here don't care about sneakers.. That's what my man @NikeSux copped at retail. [emoji]128123[/emoji][emoji]128123[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji] that's why it's the good life..

Last edited:
I'm in tears crying laughing. There is a dude on the bay that wants $1499 for a size 7.5. Come on Son......................... :smh:

BTW what is with the shattered backboard hype? It's a retro+ colorway and it's not even royal or a collab like the frags.

It's also an obscure stretch for a story behind a shoe. Nike just flipping through Jordan pics and saw him in Orange and was like "hmmm free money." Smh.
IDK but it might have something to do with the crazy hype and resell of the Chicago's

Rft. Not nothing to brag about but we're in the crossroads of the dope game, how could we not have any thugs here
haha, Nebraska is late in the sneaker game or any game for that matter, u can rock any pair of sneakers out here, if u know how to carry yourself, and if u carry a pice[emoji]128299[/emoji] it's a (right to carry state) nobody's gunna test you... North O and South O is like East LA and Compton, blacks and Mexicans don't get alone.. Just on a smaller scale, what do u expect from the a state that's between Colorado and Illionis, (dope game wise) and rich people out here don't care about sneakers.. That's what my man @NikeSux copped at retail. [emoji]128123[/emoji][emoji]128123[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji] that's why it's the good life..
My new "Heartland" connects  
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 Holla atcha boy.

I'm in tears crying laughing. There is a dude on the bay that wants $1499 for a size 7.5. Come on Son.........................
mean.gif
Believe it or not, he could get somewhere near that if he was selling directly to peeps in China.

Last edited:
Haven't been in a JB thread in a very long time, and I also know this has been said millions of times...

But the quality on these 1s are amazing...

This is my first "remastered" 1, seeing how I somehow was unable to grab a pair of Fragment 1s [/sarcasm].

I'm definitely trying to grab another pair whenever NDC decides to release them. Hopefully they figure a way out to make it fair when non-bots.

Anyone who really wants this sneaker, go and get it if the resell price you see is something you don't mind. Don't hesitate.

Back
Top Bottom