Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

good luck with the females & copping your Chi 1s 

make some more vids on youtube too, I enjoyed

I'm out
Thank you and I will, as soon as I get the Hares (if I wasn't scammed) they will be an unboxing.
better transfer back to middle school with that grammar...

if you are gonna enter the college world start having fun and let loose... it's the last phase of your life where you can get away with it... TRUST ME
smokin.gif
When I write papers I review them before (make As on my english papers) I submit, on the internet I don't really look the comment over.  I'm not really keen on getting away with anything, I have to stay true to myself and I'm a pretty peaceful person.  Thank you though!

Looks are important but its not all about that.

Women also look for  status , power , $ , reliability/kindness/protection , dominance    in males.

A combo of all of the above.

You look perfectly fine  in the pictures. Im gonna take a guess and say low self esteem , introversion are your weak spots.

If i were you i would start talking to everyone i see from now on , the old ladies , the fat girl at the counter , the guy who picks up the trash everyone.

Once you feel comfortable talking in a non sexual social way and building human relationships ,you can start flirting etc without sweating like a mf.

Start hitting on 5's . You cant lay a 8-10 unless you are very comfortable  hitting and laying 5's+ .

And finally and most importantly stop Fapping all the time.

Sorry for being off topic. Back to Chicago 1's
You're right about the weak points but some girls have high standards look wise too.  I talk to everyone (no matter looks, orientation, or views) and show respect even if they sometimes are a little unprofessional.  Not trying to land the prettiest girl just one that is decent and accepts me for who I am and what is "Fapping"?

Last edited:
Maybe because my "ability to purchase" was taken away by resellers in the 1st place with their ATC services and sketchy backdoor deals? Absolutely stupid logic.

OMG. You act like you didn't have a CHANCE to cop whatsoever. I won raffles bro and so did a lot of others in here. Put in work, did what I had to do, etc. What did you do? Some got lucky and cooked and some didn't. THAT'S LIFE. If you were on the other end of this I guarantee you'd be singing a different tune. In any case, however one was able to obtain a pair(s), it's thier prerogative on what they wish to do with THIER shoes. Whether it be keep them or resell. Can't be mad at the market. Can't blame resellers for selling at post release market value. If you're mad about prices then that's your problem. Nobody OWES YOU anything. THE WORLD DOESN'T OWE YOU ANYTHING.

If you really want something, do what you have to do and what it takes to obtain it LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. If not then gracefully move on with your life, there are far more important things. But complaining is just a waste of time. Don't hate people (resellers ARE normal people) hate the game. Fact is you can blame resellers, blame ATC, blame backdoor or even blame nike but before you go throwing blame, BLAME YOURSELF. After all IT'S YOU that chooses to want these. IT'S YOU that's choosing to place value in owning these. Nobody's MAKING you pay $500 for anything. IT'S you that's choosing to waste your time on here, being mad about the system and the way things work. It's YOUR fault bro. A direct result of what YOU'RE choosing to do. At the end of the day you sound bitter and just plain salty as hell. And it's sad.

Thank you and I will, as soon as I get the Hares (if I wasn't scammed) they will be an unboxing.
When I write papers I review them before (make As on my english papers) I submit, on the internet I don't really look the comment over.  I'm not really keen on getting away with anything, I have to stay true to myself and I'm a pretty peaceful person.  Thank you though!
You're right about the weak points but some girls have high standards look wise too.  I talk to everyone (no matter looks, orientation, or views) and show respect even if they sometimes are a little unprofessional.  Not trying to land the prettiest girl just one that is decent and accepts me for who I am and what is "Fapping"?
Dude :lol: :lol: :lol: you know what " " means cmon you got to be living under a rock.

OMG. You act like you didn't have a CHANCE to cop whatsoever. I won raffles bro and so did a lot of others in here. Put in work, did what I had to do, etc. What did you do? Some got lucky and cooked and some didn't. THAT'S LIFE. If you were on the other end of this I guarantee you'd be singing a different tune. In any case, however one was able to obtain a pair(s), it's thier prerogative on what they wish to do with THIER shoes. Whether it be keep them or resell. Can't be mad at the market. Can't blame resellers for selling at post release market value. If you're mad about prices then that's your problem. Nobody OWES YOU anything. THE WORLD DOESN'T OWE YOU ANYTHING.

If you really want something, do what you have to do and what it takes to obtain it LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. If not then gracefully move on with your life, there are far more important things. But complaining is just a waste of time. Don't hate people (resellers ARE normal people) hate the game. Fact is you can blame resellers, blame ATC, blame backdoor or even blame nike but before you go throwing blame, BLAME YOURSELF. After all IT'S YOU that chooses to want these. IT'S YOU that's choosing to place value in owning these. Nobody's MAKING you pay $500 for anything. IT'S you that's choosing to waste your time on here, being mad about the system and the way things work. It's YOUR fault bro. A direct result of what YOU'RE choosing to do. At the end of the day you sound bitter and just plain salty as hell. And it's sad.
The store @mushka81  and I went to from his story one of the employees said he threw his ticket in the trash on Monday and I wouldn't be surprise if they did that to others (me included).  I know rigged raffles and that sort are nothing new but that kind of messes up your chances too.

Dude
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you know what " " means cmon you got to be living under a rock.
Is that another word for...the m word? If it is no I try to remove those thoughts from my head, yes some girl look good but I don't have time to think about that right now, school, work, and other things first.

Damn just checked craigslist... The desperation is real... I might have to flourish.
I've been trolling craigslist since R/D. and all the asking price for mens size was at $400 Plus and GS size is like $300 plus.

good luck to those still on the hunt.

So true I stalked my Local moms and pops store for 4 days straight they finally got them in on Friday.

you didn't get a pair with the million tickets you had fam?

It was tough out here in the bay. I had an easier time securing GS pairs for the fam. We had a good amount of spots raffling but I'm convinced at least half or most went out the back door

Looks are important but its not all about that.
Women also look for  status , power , $ , reliability/kindness/protection , dominance    in males.
A combo of all of the above.
You look perfectly fine  in the pictures. Im gonna take a guess and say low self esteem , introversion are your weak spots.

If i were you i would start talking to everyone i see from now on , the old ladies , the fat girl at the counter , the guy who picks up the trash everyone.
Once you feel comfortable talking in a non sexual social way and building human relationships ,you can start flirting etc without sweating like a mf.

Start hitting on 5's . You cant lay a 8-10 unless you are very comfortable  hitting and laying 5's+ .

And finally and most importantly stop Fapping all the time.

Sorry for being off topic. Back to Chicago 1's
I prolly don't have any rep power but I repped you for that nice lecture to ol boy

Stopped reading after "I won raffles bro." Yikes.

I got a size 10 that homie wants to cop but he ain't got no paper. He told me I can use his food stamps for a while.. How long you think me using them its a fair price
Man i hope your homie dont have kids to feed.

Sometimes my city is a nice place to be a sneaker lover. Even tho we have a nike store and a nike distribution center we miss ALOT of the more limited stuff. That being said they're weren't too many Chicagos around. I lined up at 3 and was in the store buying the first pair at 7. Really wish i could have doubled up. Still trying now.
Found a guy selling locally for $240 and was able to oop a NTer for a great price. Hopefully i can find a steal like that in my size 12 but I'm pretty sure that ship has sailed.

Man why we talkin bout beating off in a shoe thread full of dudes
mean.gif
 Really? Time for me to unsub. Good luck to everyone who still on the hunt or waitin on NDC. Might hop back in when Nike decides to drop 
laugh.gif

I feel that I'm gonna come across a steal in a local FB group or CL. I need another pair so I can customize them into Blacktoes
Came across a sz 14 yesterday for $300& picked em up, hour later I got a sz 12 for $310 via CL here in Htown

Lmao no one won that
SG Is not shady like that i was just wondering who won since this time i didnt see anyone post that they won.

I won lebron champ pack and dons from them.

Now soles inc on the other hand... 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom