Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
dude is way over his head talking about N7's for Chi's you may just wanna exit the thread and try for the 7's in july son

Well Jerseysole refunded me for my preorder on these Chi's , I expected this. They actually refunded me an extra $20 for not fulfilling their order but I got a funny feeling they made out like bandits on my pair smh. Good thing I won 2 raffles otherwise I would be pissed.

Y is this shoe in particular causing an uprising? Maybe is been built up over time I don't know. All popular jordan releases are being sold at higher prices. I would love a pair of DB 6s but I missed out and I'm not paying 1k+. I moved on. I'm not selling my pair but if I did put m up on the bay id start at 270 and let it ride. Not my fault if they get bid up to 4-5. Even if they started at retail it would get bid up to that amount. People have money like that and spend it on Jays. Can't see how u can get mad by someone else outbidding u.

dude is way over his head talking about N7's for Chi's you may just wanna exit the thread and try for the 7's in july son
I only said that is because the reason why some of the people are selling these for high prices not because of the history, not the style, but the availability.  If the N7 availablitity is less than the Chicagos its going to go off in their head (small time or quick flipper) hey maybe I can trade the Chicagos for those since they're much more limited.  That was the only reason I asked.  Plus the Bordeauxs don't come out until July 18th enough time to get both.

True fam. Technology gets outdated. Classic Js never
smokin.gif
@skb1065  ! Hey buddy, long time no hear.

@skb1065   your way of thinking is king...I agree with his statements!

@skb1065  talk to you later.

just look at thread size doggy, no one cares about them N7s or 7s for that matter while this thread is FULL of oceanic tears

I copped a pair on RD from a Facebook group in htown for 280 size 10. I wanted to double up but now everyone wants 400and up.

View media item 1564774
Man, Eblens has me waiting on that call tonight. 5 hrs total driving from Western MA all around CT on Monday and I was still only able to hit 6 stores.

Wearing the Carmine 1s hoping they bring me some NA 1 luck.

#PovertyKicks

#NeverSettle

wowzers this thread is jumping

damn flight23 and hoh been sold out since 6/1/15. must have sold out on day 1

my story

luckily my holmes from my hood scooped an extra pair and he agreed selling to me for $200, y'know me about to rant about paying extra but that's like tax plus shipping.

there's two things though:

1) I don't know if there 100% legit/authentic, he says he copped somewhere in queens from a mom and pops
2) They are a ds size 10.5. I wear a size 11.5 maybe 12.

When I get these from him, I'm posting a legit check on them, and if they good, I'm thinking about a straight trade for some ds 11.5 for my ds 10.5. I would have copped two but another guy flaked for more money, c'mon sonnnn

by the way here is my other pair that I got on 5/30/15 instead of friday before

size 1/100ths

:lol: its a little tight but I think I can fit in them. :lol:
love them white laces on them

View media item 1564684View media item 1564690View media item 1564692View media item 1564693View media item 1564694View media item 1564695View media item 1564696View media item 1564697View media item 1564698View media item 1564699View media item 1564708View media item 1564768

Back
Top Bottom