Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
laugh.gif
Northline, Greenspoint and Sharpstown are lost causes.
i recall someone saying they won from greenspoint...trying to find all the shady spots that dont put out any pairs...it's a possibility that sharpstown didnt get anyone on here that won considering i heard they had 12 or 14 pairs...im sure northline got more than that...someone should have won from there...

View media item 1565018
I put 1 of my pairs on eBay for 25 mins and took them right off. I ain't selling these. These are crazy [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji] very dope[emoji]128137[/emoji] I hope everyone cops who wants a pair.

Same here. After 9 now, so I'm thinkin' it's officially NDC or bust for me now.

Side note - Is that Wethersfield CT? I hit that location late Monday and I was starting to really run outta juice but this girl that worked there looked like a cuter Iggy Azalea and my spirits were immediately lifted.

She smelled won-der-ful, too.

Same here. After 9 now, so I'm thinkin' it's officially NDC or bust for me now.

Side note - Is that Wethersfield CT? I hit that location late Monday and I was starting to really run outta juice but this girl that worked there looked like a cuter Iggy Azalea and my spirits were immediately lifted.

She smelled won-der-ful, too.
no clue, went there with a group of homies from nyc and don't even know which spots I hit up. They just ended handing out tickets, calls will most likely be tomorrow and Friday

no clue, went there with a group of homies from nyc and don't even know which spots I hit up. They just ended handing out tickets, calls will most likely be tomorrow and Friday

Not sure about that, 'cuz all of the stores I hit said they'd be calling tonight as soon as they stopped handing out tix at 5pm. I hope you're right, though!

I put 1 of my pairs on eBay for 25 mins and took them right off. I ain't selling these. These are crazy [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji] very dope[emoji]128137[/emoji] I hope everyone cops who wants a pair.
I dig dem red laces. I was thinking of using the red instead of black like everyone else. Joint looks good. Repped.

Anybody got side by side comparison with all 3 laces in? Kinda want to try something different from the normal black..

Im going to put the extra red laces from this shoes to the black toe 1s i got from ross last year. [emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji]

Received pair from The Sole Closet today luckily I pre ordered about a month ago for 270 shipped knew this release was gonna be a hassle so I got it out the way early.

Looked on Craigslist. Got so happy to see someone with pairs for $260. But it just seemed too good given the current market prices. He had almost a FSR. The pairs were laced up. Decided to look at their other items and they had the Yeezy Boost lows. Definitely looks suspect.

Looked on Craigslist. Got so happy to see someone with pairs for $260. But it just seemed too good given the current market prices. He had almost a FSR. The pairs were laced up. Decided to look at their other items and they had the Yeezy Boost lows. Definitely looks suspect.
seems like anything 250-280 range with alot in stock is fake tryna catch  people

Back
Top Bottom