Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Grabbed this 9.5 for So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 from a local cl meetup & came home to a friend from footlocker 8)

View media item 1565207

kuharlemshake.gif

TRULY Appreciated My Dude! :nthat:

I Honestly Don't Even Know How That Ended Up Working Out? I Was Definitely Worried That Dude Was Frontin Or Had Some Fakes At That Price :lol: He Hit Me Up Too On IG :wow:

This Is What NT Should Be About Right Here :nthat:

You Gon' Smell My Thank You Comin' :smokin

@Captainsneakerhead23 We Eatin' Over Here Fam! Find That Size 9.5 So We Can Swap For This Size 11 I Got :wink:

Last edited:
kuharlemshake.gif

TRULY Appreciated My Dude! :nthat:

I Honestly Don't Even Know How That Ended Up Working Out? I Was Definitely Worried That Dude Was Frontin Or Had Some Fakes At That Price :lol: He Hit Me Up Too On IG :wow:

This Is What NT Should Be About Right Here :nthat:

You Gon' Smell My Thank You Comin' :smokin

@Captainsn We Eatin' Over Here Fam! Find That Size 9.5 So We Can Swap For This Size 11 I Got :wink:

We want the backstory to this flourishment :pimp:

Lol!!! That gif makes me actually miss some Harlem Shake vids...

Repped, for that and the NT brother/sisterhood repect

kuharlemshake.gif

TRULY Appreciated My Dude!
nthat.gif

I Honestly Don't Even Know How That Ended Up Working Out? I Was Definitely Worried That Dude Was Frontin Or Had Some Fakes At That Price
laugh.gif
He Hit Me Up Too On IG
eek.gif

This Is What NT Should Be About Right Here
nthat.gif

You Gon' Smell My Thank You Comin'
smokin.gif

@Captainsneakerhead23 We Eatin' Over Here Fam! Find That Size 9.5 So We Can Swap For This Size 11 I Got
wink.gif
Congrats on securing a pair man, it give me hope that I soon will get them!

Last edited:
I think this question has already been answered but I can't find the answer for it. 
I know some came with the NIKE box and som came with the new Jordan box. Why is that?

I think this question has already been answered but I can't find the answer for it. 
I know some came with the NIKE box and som came with the new Jordan box. Why is that?
The ones overseas come in the new Jordan box (the reason why, I don't know)

Last edited:
get rid of a pair of shoes you dont wear..how old are you man?

Man I been wondering that all day. Just sell something. I'm about to off some WTKD's cause I feel I will never wear them. I already found someone to give me my fear 5's a shoe I will wear

maybe thats where most of nike inventory went

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

flip a pair or 2 real quick. it's worth it
get rid of a pair of shoes you dont wear..how old are you man?
Don't have pairs to flip (gave away my smaller pairs to my cousin an a pair of VNDS 9s to my father which he thrashed) and I'm 19. Trying to get my job back (had a job at Wendy's but they terminated me by accident) so my manager is suppose to reinstate me tomorrow.  Not trying to beg anyone for a pair, just want to get them at a fair price (for a young individual).

Back
Top Bottom