Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Trying to find a 9.5 or 10 myself for a decent price but that has been a struggle. I know I have to pay a premium but man these prices are crazy. Hope I can secure a pair or get an assit some how soon. Congrats to everyone who was able to secure a pair. The hunt continues......

what size are you and how much are you willing to spend....man im getting tired of you feenin so bad for a pair :smh:
I swear [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Fam said 2 hunnid bones

There are a ton of size 14s on eBay...but none of these people know how to take pictures of shoes.

"You had one job..."

Lmao true though some photos are horrible

Hit them up and ask for better ones well anyone with a good price that is

Ya'll let that young man live 
mean.gif

Last edited:
]

wtkd 6? i still have my 9.5 that i never touched

Yea I wore mine a couple of times but I get them waaaaaaaaay under retail. So imma be nice and throw them up for a bid starting lil below retail and see where the dice falls

Yea I wore mine a couple of times but I get them waaaaaaaaay under retail. So imma be nice and throw them up for a bid starting lil below retail and see where the dice falls
what they going for ? i got them of NDC and idk how lol

Lol he's mad young... Why yall flaming.. It ain't even that serious. Dude asked how much he had to spend he said $200 maybe $300..

Smh.. Cornballs

Don't have pairs to flip (gave away my smaller pairs to my cousin an a pair of VNDS 9s to my father which he thrashed) and I'm 19. Trying to get my job back (had a job at Wendy's but they terminated me by accident) so my manager is suppose to reinstate me tomorrow.  Not trying to beg anyone for a pair, just want to get them at a fair price (for a young individual).

I'm praying for you man. You're a youngster. Glad to see you keeping a budget on how much you're willing to spend. Some of the dudes here are racking up credit card bills on 25% interest. Study your *** of at South Carolina. In fact, I would suggest not copping shoes while in college. Study like crazy and get a good job when you graduate. THAN go buy all of the shoes you couldn't get once you're stable.

I think you know your priorities unlike some of the young kids in here. Closet with 50 shoes but $65 in the bank account eating 99 cent cheeseburgers twice a day.

Lol he's mad young... Why yall flaming.. It ain't even that serious. Dude asked how much he had to spend he said $200 maybe $300..

Smh.. Cornballs
.......I'll let that slide because I told fam way back on RD I'll help him cook when ndc drops they ****. So [emoji]10052[/emoji]️[emoji]10052[/emoji]️[emoji]10052[/emoji]️ Out.

i swear, you're one of the most ignorant dudes in here. Its sad.
cues scene from training day when bloody Denzel Washington leans on the car pulls out a pack of smokes takes one lights it up chuckles a bit :smokin the whole hood turned on me. That [emoji]127942[/emoji] goes to Chavez not me.

Ya'll let that young man live 
mean.gif

Forget it man, just going to quick NT and my YouTube channel, thought this was a community but... Still have my love for sneakers though...good bye NT and the NT people I'm cool with

@slyme843  @mushka81  @Dafilman  @GrizzlyAnimal  @Bigsykedaddy  @mochachip2  @7JaysAweek  @Carolina Finest  @KilroytheDon  @ayotayo  @alphadog  @dhtowng  @CGunesq  @Wafflegeist  and even you @OGMCMXCII  peace guys and remember the name AirSakuragi!  The once sneaker and NT tensai 

Trying to find a 9.5 or 10 myself for a decent price but that has been a struggle. I know I have to pay a premium but man these prices are crazy. Hope I can secure a pair or get an assit some how soon. Congrats to everyone who was able to secure a pair. The hunt continues......
you and me both fam

Forget it man, just going to quick NT and my YouTube channel, thought this was a community but... Still have my love for sneakers though...good bye NT and the NT people I'm cool with

@slyme843
 @mushka81
 @Dafilman
 @GrizzlyAnimal
 @Bigsykedaddy
 @mochachip2
 @7JaysAweek
 @Carolina Finest
 @KilroytheDon
 @ayotayo
 @alphadog
 @dhtowng
 @CGunesq
 @Wafflegeist
 and even you @OGMCMXCII
 peace guys and remember the name AirSakuragi!  The once sneaker and NT tensai 
HOLD UP BRO!!!!!!!! You not going nowhere. At least your keeping the thread alive and interesting..no more jokes towards you

I have no problem paying 300-400 for one of the most iconic shoes of all time. :smokin Got mine today and the quality and comfort is amazing. I'll never look at that boo-boo nubuck style the same again. :smh:

Last edited:

@slyme843
 @mushka81
 @Dafilman
 @GrizzlyAnimal
 @Bigsykedaddy
 @mochachip2
 @7JaysAweek
 @Carolina Finest
 @KilroytheDon
 @ayotayo
 @alphadog
 @dhtowng
 @CGunesq
 @Wafflegeist
 and even you @OGMCMXCII
 peace guys and remember the name AirSakuragi!  The once sneaker and NT tensai 

Bro.. You gotta stay around until the NDC release.

Don't pay attention to these guys man, it's all fun.

Last edited:
Quick pic:
View media item 1565350
Late to the party but ..
cowboy.gif

Rollercoaster ride of a release for me between raffles & online since i didnt know if i was going to be in town last weekend, but the connect just came thru with the midnight drop for your boy (retail + a smoke session :pimp:) :nthat: .. had me sweating, didn't think he was gonna pull thru on this one.

1 more should be here Saturday thanks to my brother in GA :smokin

Would've been 3 if dude didn't refund my Pre order on Tuesday morning :smh: .. you know who you are, that was lame as ______! If I knew your "@" on here I'd blow your spot up. :smh:

Anyways shout out to my guys @So Much Sole 23 & @ColdCity glad that deal went thru smoothly :nthat: .. Cold had Sole STRESSED OUT tho, not answering the phone while he was at work :rofl: :rofl:

I'm coming for that other size 11 Sole, just waiting to find another crackhead deal on a sz 9.5 like u found earlier :lol:

Shout out to all the other guys who were willing to help me out prior to the release @mwalker @apthekid @mushka81 , my guy GrapeApe and a few more I may be forgetting, that's what #NT is about. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom