Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
@AirSakuragi  We just joking fam 
smokin.gif

so according to this one guy on facebook nike is just loaded sizes for am 90 patches...so much for fighting bots and hackers

I definitely not coming back after seeing this man, I signed back on to see you guys blatantly making fun of me. I thought you guys were accepting. Now I feel like a straight up punk for sharing that stuff with you guys.

it's no big deal man... it's NT... wake up tomorrow and shake it off...

Time to break out Angelus paint on my lazer 1s and make some Chi's myself...Raffles here in Oregon were duds..
Lol. I've been thinking the same for some breds.  Supposedly DTLR had them for $110. Not where I am.

Im looking through the pics right now to compare

I might have a potential one tomorrow. He hasnt responded to my email asking for a receipt though 
laugh.gif

Asking for a receipt is dumb to me b/c 1. people can fake receipts 2. I usually pay with card and I'm not giving you my personal info for you to feel better about your purchase.
Stop it AirSak. We know its you. You're going Looney Tunes on us man.
Nah lil homie ain't retire from the game and come back with a new name that quick tho [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] #ThreadBackOnTrack
That anime dude really loosing his marbles sell them ugly dunk 6s and pay the difference

Of course New York dudes done made this assumption... I was thinking the same thing lol
Yall got me in tears over here. I'm going to bed.  There's always a laugh to be had in the Jordan 1 threads.

Lol. I've been thinking the same for some breds.  Supposedly DTLR had them for $110. Not where I am.

Asking for a receipt is dumb to me b/c 1. people can fake receipts 2. I usually pay with card and I'm not giving you my personal info for you to feel better about your purchase.

Yall got me in tears over here. I'm going to bed.  There's always a laugh to be had in the Jordan 1 threads.
if you're shipping a sneaker dude will get your personal info anyways

Back
Top Bottom