Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  •  

Lol. I've been thinking the same for some breds.  Supposedly DTLR had them for $110. Not where I am.

Asking for a receipt is dumb to me b/c 1. people can fake receipts 2. I usually pay with card and I'm not giving you my personal info for you to feel better about your purchase.

Yall got me in tears over here. I'm going to bed.  There's always a laugh to be had in the Jordan 1 threads.
it jsut saved me the hassle of meeting a scammer up lol. easily worth it.

Ok I had my fun and AirTsukino's here to stay
roll.gif

only 4 digits are shown on the receipt though.

I give them receipts when I sell.

99% of most my in-person buyers refuse to buy without it 
laugh.gif

if you're shipping a sneaker dude will get your personal info anyways
Exactly why I don't need to give a receipt. I don't scam so I'm not sending a receipt.  If you need my card info and the exact location of where I purchased then you need to buy from someone else. People rely too much on receipts anyway.  I can buy a receipt printer right now and make you the same thing major retailers can.  It's a false sense of security.

BTW...your personal info can be concealed with shipping by using an alias and a PO box...just saying.

:lol:

Dude tried doing the pitty party to get a pair now he's playing the going crazy angle

Last edited:
Just playing that's all (have a weird sense of humor).
dude you literally had me crying these past few post.. But on a serious not you gotta start to take the Zyzz route and more low key tell us how much you want the shoe. But try starting before release actually happens.

•  
it jsut saved me the hassle of meeting a scammer up lol. easily worth it.
I understand. To each his own. As a seller though I know there are plenty of buyers who don't need a receipt.  I post extremely detailed hi-res pics on the items I list.  Most of my boxes have store identification on them.  Since I know I'm legit I don't go through the hassle of all that extra stuff. I know some people aren't and others need peace of mind, but I'm selling shoes. If you want peace of mind from a receipt then buy from another seller. I'm very protective of my personal stuff and if Identity thieves can get your info by looking through your trash you better believe some scamming can occur with just a receipt.

dude you literally had me crying these past few post.. But on a serious not you gotta start to take the Zyzz route and more low key tell us how much you want the shoe. But try starting before release actually happens.
I did I saved up and everything (for retail and $40 over, hence the $200) I put in three raffles out of the four stores we have that was getting them.  I did my work while I was in school and everything went down the drain.

Back
Top Bottom