Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Man y'all messed up for that,homie didn't try tho. I would have went ham if that would have been my size. But how did instagram supposedly won.. Dude wears a size 8 :x. I believe y'all just playing with that dude. Whatever he should have at least tried.

Want to help the NT fam.

A local has a size 10.5 for $375, if anyone wants PM me.

**This is not my pair or my size**

Last edited:

real tears
:rofl:

From the recovery room my G babyJs is on it [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I had to, now that I actually have a good wifi connection[emoji]128077[/emoji]

I actually got discharged 3 days ago, but I had to come back...another lung infection :smh:

damn...get well bro

this thread will provide laughs for the next week or so

It's kind of hard to rap if your grandmother is sleeping

This Just Gets Better And Better :rofl:

View media item 1565622

:lol: :rofl:

Yooooooo. What's going on? :rofl:

Someone hit me up with a contest for a 10.5. :lol:

An art challege for Chicagos, my size (AirSakuragi Challenge)  that's my weakest link I'm not that artistic

I really want to put you on timeout for not even trying dude.... dunce cap n all

If he spent 1/2 the time doing Challenges 1-4 as he does telling everyone how much he wishes he could get these shoes, he would have won the challenge 30 minutes into it.

RayRay obviously is going to give him the pair for retail.  Only a d*ck would make someone jump through all those hoops and then tell him it was a joke.

I hope AS is able to complete the challenges, but also hope RayRay doesn't reward him with a retail pair if he doesn't.  There's such an heir of entitlement among kids today...
+1

Can I have a riddle or equation, I'm not that artistic 

Riddle: Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential. - you had a chance to get the shoes you wanted... as a teacher, you should have known that any effort you put forth, as long as it was your best, would have been rewarded...

although this may seem like a dumb thread late at night about shoes, I hope you look at the deeper meaning behind this experience and reflect on it :nthat:
:smokin

@rayray3thousand
 my last trump card

View media item 1565623

I tried, that's all I can do.  I respect you as a teacher for challenging your students (me included), thank you for giving me this opportunity; I appreciate it.  One thing I will not do is give up, I WILL secure a pair of Chicago 1s, I WILL graduate college, not to better just myself but my family and future family.  I know life is hard and full of obstacles but I WILL NOT GIVE UP!!! I have to be a man and stand up for what I believe in.  Thank you for teaching me this listen.

View media item 1565629
:smh:

JPS JPS you had the most correct... if you are a size 12 (trust your honesty) or know someone close to you who is that really wanted these (and who deserves a pair) then please PM me... I will get these out tomorrow :nthat:

goodnight NT... I got a baby daughter to tuck in

i mentioned before i got ooped my first pair from an NTer.

winning this contest is just like icing on top of the cake!!!!

#3pearstotalpapi
:nerd:

Oh, how did @instagram
 win?
Guessed more correct albums than you.

He did 3 of the 5 tasks... But more importantly he actually TRIED

WOW

Cliffs

@getemchavez reports me instead of posting pics.

If it weren't for work I would have tried to help air more.

Gotta have more of these contests in every thread

He reported you :wow:

EDIT :smh:

wow

Man y'all messed up for that,homie didn't try tho. I would have went ham if that would have been my size. But how did instagram supposedly won.. Dude wears a size 8 :x. I believe y'all just playing with that dude. Whatever he should have at least tried.

so he wears a 8 not a sz 12? ... im a sz 12 :nerd: Renaldo Balkman Renaldo Balkman

Not a fan of bull1trc, but I guess he's ok from a style point of view.  I usually just mute his videos and let them play through.

Add Nightwing and KickGenius for performance and tech based reviews.

Add jumpmanbostic and mjo23dan for historic lessons and in depth comparisons from OG to recent retro releases.

Good lord, 2000+ entries after 2 days... ?!?! 

theres more too, but leaving JMB out was criminal. JMB is top 5 of all time.
We gotta include Jordy (Shoezuem) as top 5. 

If he spent 1/2 the time doing Challenges 1-4 as he does telling everyone how much he wishes he could get these shoes, he would have won the challenge 30 minutes into it.

RayRay obviously is going to give him the pair for retail.  Only a d*ck would make someone jump through all those hoops and then tell him it was a joke.

I hope AS is able to complete the challenges, but also hope RayRay doesn't reward him with a retail pair if he doesn't.  There's such an heir of entitlement among kids today...
laugh.gif
 yeah the exact same Richard that came in here passing out hints to a fake website (again) to get a bunch of people excited for no reason. Dude never had a chance at those... the 10 albums thing was just ridiculous.

I'm still dyin [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lmao ya messed up for treating Sakuragi like that, let that man get a pair.

Seeing what's for lunch today and what's on my feet, I had to take a picture of both. It's too coincidental

View media item 1566170

Last edited:
Lmao ya messed up for treating Sakuragi like that, let that man get a pair.

Seeing what's for lunch today and what's on my feet, I had to take a picture of both. It's too coincidental
i think we are all looking for a pair for him. i know ill hit him up if i see his size

Back
Top Bottom