Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Still looks like it's a waiting game for NDC drop.
nerd.gif
mean.gif
You might as well pay resell now for a pair. By the time you're able to strike out on NDC the prices will have risen.

I wouldnt pay resell, nike didnt drop yet, restocks are becoming more common, b patient young grasshoppas

Good luck on that restock. With the resellers and people like me who wouldn't mind another pair for retail.

I'm curious as to what everyone else here does in their spare time other than hoard shoes.  Is there a thread/forum for that?

I'm curious as to what everyone else here does in their spare time other than hoard shoes.  Is there a thread/forum for that?

After you tell us what enjoyment you get out of trolling? Is that some sort of psychosis?

Hit up the kids on your local CL for these Chicago's! I'm cashing all of them out over here for $325! I know its above retail but you not gonna find these for a cheaper price that's for sure.

You might as well pay resell now for a pair. By the time you're able to strike out on NDC the prices will have risen.
Yea prices will go up after most strike out...again. real question is will prices drop a little between now and tge ndc drop? It all depends if people are willing to cash out 450+ on the resale market..seems like people are willing to do so. I cant believe i almost cashed out 5hun yesterday at a consignment spot. I sat drinking my coffee thinking ab it for at least 15 min

I am genuinely curious about it. I do understand that text does not always read well so I will take no offense to your insinuation.
he didnt insinuate anything.

your word choice was rather poor.

he didnt insinuate anything.

your word choice was rather poor.
I am not going to get into a debate about how people read into things.  Like I said text does not always read well.  I have a hoard of shoes myself. I just thought to myself I wonder what everyone here does when they are not hoarding shoes.  

so let's say you socially drink, is it ok if i ask hey besides abusing subsatances what else do you for fun? is that a decent conclusion?

I skimmed this and learned a lot of you have a lot of really bad taste in hip hop

Coolio?
mean.gif

If you don't have Illmatic or Reasonable Doubt on your list
mean.gif
Must haves in the collection for sure. Low End Theory is another one as well. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom