Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Where can I find a timeline of all the Jordan releases? What I'm really curious of is how many times did they retro the black/red ones?

1985 og, 94, 01, and then what? I recall a high pair with a strap, a high pair with a jumpman, the banned ones, and then the proper og retro that would be the most recent bred ones.

He said the pack, meaning both pairs of LMs not just 1.
I never planned on keeping the pack so I flipped the pack, I only plan on keeping the black pair so I would say I did good

I had the opportunity to get another black LM straight up in the trade so why not

Trade was a sz 12 Chi for a sz 13 Black LM to clarify 

Yea I read your 1st post, thought you traded Chi for the pack when you mentioned $725, would've said take that deal and run :lol:

Glad you still ended up with what you wanted :nthat:

too far back to read, but i remembering someone on here saying they work for FNL and their employee portal had zero so FNL never really had any up on the drop?

too far back to read, but i remembering someone on here saying they work for FNL and their employee portal had zero so FNL never really had any up on the drop?
Yea that's what someone claimed. Said that they logged on immediately and all sizes were gone.

Yea but if that employe did it. And let's say everyone one from all finish line stores did it lets say 2 comps per store. Then the ablility to buy more than 1 pair. I see a sell out instant. Plus who said his system was fast

Plus corp finish line people with access and their stock was crazy low.

Oh and hackers on FNL to

nah

your tripping fam

quality is top notch on these im positive EVERYONE has glue in the exact place your talking about

I don't think you understand. There were tons of streaking pink glue marks on my left shoe. I've been collecting shoes for years, I have no need to exaggerate when I've had plenty of negligible cosmetic issues on 200 pairs plus. What I saw was unacceptable, but I got the glue marks out.

sounds like streaks from the shoes rubbing in the box during transit...

Yea that's what someone claimed. Said that they logged on immediately and all sizes were gone.
So did anybody on NT actually cop on FNL?
Yea but if that employe did it. And let's say everyone one from all finish line stores did it lets say 2 comps per store. Then the ablility to buy more than 1 pair. I see a sell out instant. Plus who said his system was fast

Plus corp finish line people with access and their stock was crazy low.

Oh and hackers on FNL to
Damn 
mean.gif

You guys think the shattered backboards will soar to Chicago 1 OG heights? I just don't see it...but who know LMAO

Last edited:
You guys think the shattered backboards will soar to Chicago 1 OG heights? I just don't see it...but who know LMAO
Pretty much every OG1 that's limited (i.e. not family forevers or those team CW's) goes to the 400-800 price point, so when everyone scrambles to get these they'll immediately feed the hype machine here and everywhere else online. This release just shows that the AJ1 in true form is a reseller's dream come true until Nike produces true GR numbers. I had hopes that the UNC's would be a pretty reasonable cop, but the Chicago and SB "need" from so many dudes may even make those a pain in the butt come the fall.

Last edited:
My pair finally arrived not mad I paid 349 for my ds pair because on the future 350 is what worn vnds pairs will be hitting for smh

There's 2 types of GREED

Short Term Greed and Long Term Greed

Now, Homie refund him $370 only to make himself $100 bucks which is short term GREED

if he was smart he would have got him in the long run by making him a return customer = LONG TERM GREED

I like LONG better then Short

I don't think most guys become "long term customers" of some fleabay schmuck who got lucky with the flavor of the month and is playing games with the price.

There's 2 types of GREED

Now, Homie refund him $370 only to make himself $100 bucks which is short term GREED

if he was smart he would have got him in the long run by making him a return customer = LONG TERM GREED

That's what she said 
tongue.gif

There's 2 types of GREED

So greedy

There's 2 types of GREED

:lol: not a repeat customer situation. Those guys that honored preorders made repeat customers, this guy had nothing to lose by backing out, it's not like it was an amazing deal to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom