Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

So I was at the laundry mat 5 min away from my place waiting for the last load to dry. I checked my tracking status and saw UPS delivered and left em at the front door. Needless to say f folding these clothes. Threw em in the bag and ran home. Thank you Eastbay again! Leather is softer than my LMs :x

#Teammanual
#Teamsize12

Fellow size 12

(Help me)
why when you seemingly made a conscious decision to not even attempt to help yourself when they were basically placed on a silver platter for you......

If you're on FB and in Buying and Selling Kicks Detroit there's a dude named Charles Hudson who always talks abuot being plugged from Mr.Alans...always selling multiple pairs of kicks as well

That FB group should be renamed Buying and Selling Kicks Bloomfield Hills. There's hardly anyone from Detroit on there.

Still trying to find someone to trade for my size. But everyone on Craigslist is just selling...

Thread on epic status the past couple of nights

But that whole wait resellers out thing is kinda right kinda wrong.

Both parties

resellers know that once the small fish sell they can charge a higher amount or what they want to

Buyers know there are small fish that will need to cash out. I say the next 2-3 weeks.

Resellers the bigger ones can sit on 170$ that's chump change to be honest most people can reach in there account and throw that on the table. Especially when they can get it back at anytime.

Buyers really don't seem to an advantage in the long run especially if NDC is a fail. Cause by that time pairs will have dried up there will be a push after NDC but then after that sky is the limit

All in all its a staring contest and some will blink but a lot more will not

Small time reseller and folks that hit on a couple of raffles pairs are dring up. Some wanna keep their pairs cause they are worth more now. It's starting to get more and more ugly.

nah

your tripping fam

quality is top notch on these im positive EVERYONE has glue in the exact place your talking about

I don't think you understand. There were tons of streaking pink glue marks on my left shoe. I've been collecting shoes for years, I have no need to exaggerate when I've had plenty of negligible cosmetic issues on 200 pairs plus. What I saw was unacceptable, but I got the glue marks out.

Size trades around here are dieing people trying to trade fakes and or want cash for a more popular size.
I'm starting to notice that. 
mean.gif

its hard when its like 11 to 9 or something crazy, i got my 9.5 to 9 in like an hour in fb groups.
I don't have FB, because I'm old, but I think I might have to take that route. Got a sz 8 and trying to look for a 9.5.

Last edited:
A few days back I was looking for LMs and I happened to find and buy a DS pack size 13 for 725 

Well today an NTer offered me a trade for sz 12 Chi's for another DS pair of black LMs, needless to say I took the LMs

Market feels dried up already imo

Thread on epic status the past couple of nights

But that whole wait resellers out thing is kinda right kinda wrong.

Both parties

resellers know that once the small fish sell they can charge a higher amount or what they want to

Buyers know there are small fish that will need to cash out. I say the next 2-3 weeks.

Resellers the bigger ones can sit on 170$ that's chump change to be honest most people can reach in there account and throw that on the table. Especially when they can get it back at anytime.

Buyers really don't seem to an advantage in the long run especially if NDC is a fail. Cause by that time pairs will have dried up there will be a push after NDC but then after that sky is the limit

All in all its a staring contest and some will blink but a lot more will not

Small time reseller and folks that hit on a couple of raffles pairs are dring up. Some wanna keep their pairs cause they are worth more now. It's starting to get more and more ugly.
Preach!!! And this is coming from a small fry who sold his for $500 LMAO. You guys better purchase from the small fries now...or even spots like Kixsquare ($400) now!

A few days back I was looking for LMs and I happened to find and buy a DS pack size 13 for 725 

Well today an NTer offered me a trade for sz 12 Chi's for another DS pair of black LMs, needless to say I took the LMs

$$-wise i think you lost.  lm's can be had for 450 easy while these chi's be selling for like 5.

$$-wise i think you lost.  lm's can be had for 450 easy while these chi's be selling for like 5.

EDIT - my bad just read his 2nd post :lol:

Last edited:

Nice! My homie is a 13 and **** is hard to find.

He said the pack, meaning both pairs of LMs not just 1.
I never planned on keeping the pack so I flipped the pack, I only plan on keeping the black pair so I would say I did good

I had the opportunity to get another black LM straight up in the trade so why not

Trade was a sz 12 Chi for a sz 13 Black LM to clarify 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom