Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
You guys think the shattered backboards will soar to Chicago 1 OG heights? I just don't see it...but who know LMAO

No the sh*tterboards will not "soar to Chicago 1 OG heights". Orange is NOT a popular colorway. Plus Jordan NEVER wore them.

Last edited:
Welp, still no calls from any Eblenseseses, so it looks like I'm back on the NDC hope train. This thread's gonna have 100k posts by the time I officially strike out for good on retail opps. Gonna be a looonnnngggg summer.

Welp, still no calls from any Eblenseseses, so it looks like I'm back on the NDC hope train. This thread's gonna have 100k posts by the time I officially strike out for good on retail opps. Gonna be a looonnnngggg summer.
mentioning the store here a million times didn't help.

A guy just hit me saying he wants trade Oregon Foams DS w/ receipt and all for these Chicago 1s...only problem is he is in Rhode Island and I'm in NJ smh

There's also been no discussion of Eblens in the MA or CT regional threads, and very little discussion of it on twitter (they didn't even tweet about it themselves for some reason). Seems like it was pretty under-the-radar in general, and all the stores were really dead when I was in them Monday evening.

No real salt for not getting the call, I figure they probably didn't get many pairs per location anyway.

A guy just hit me saying he wants trade Oregon Foams DS w/ receipt and all for these Chicago 1s...only problem is he is in Rhode Island and I'm in NJ smh
I got offered that trade also and turned it down with the quickness

I waited til after the raffles closed Wednesday night to mention it. Ain't no rookie.
:lol: feel you, still wouldn't have brought it up in case they get other stuff. The less the merrier when it comes to kicks :lol:
I was able to catch a pair Thursday fcfs, I ain't tell nobody on here where before or after the fact

I waited til after the raffles closed Wednesday night to mention it. Ain't no rookie.
:lol: feel you, still wouldn't have brought it up in case they get other stuff. The less the merrier when it comes to kicks :lol:
I was able to catch a pair Thursday fcfs, I ain't tell nobody on here where before or after the fact
:rofl: RIP to your inbox!

Last edited:
that's literally it :lol:

"high" strapped 2008

DMP pack pair with the Celtics 1's 2009

Banned's outlet only release 2011

Why in the world did they release the breds so many times, again and again.

Chi's have been long overdue. Curious of the leather, since it's 'remastered'.

How do these compare to the banned ones everyone was raving about?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom