Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Y'all straight reaching. Gil's pair is 100% legit. Do you even have your own pair trying to legit check????

Im saying ..i have two footaction pairs in hand and they all look the same. one of my footaction pair has a not so straight stitching in the bach and the other pair has some flaws too. :lol: . yall acting like JB is going to make every pair perfect. these so called ways to tell UA pairs are not 100% because these are flaws that 1's always had. i own like 20 pairs.

Last edited:
All I will say is this...the tail of your checks should look close to this...this is the main difference between store bought and UA pairs...follow  fake_education on IG. Dude does great reviews of UA vs Retails. Some of the UA of OG Jordan 1 are soooo close. Gotta look at the details fellas. And the pic below is MY retail bought shoe from Eastbay. And my Nike pair that I just sold looks exactly like this as well. I hope this helps.

Last edited:
Nah I aint get a pair :rofl: but been in the thread and I like to know what to look for as far as legit checks go since I know a few younger people getting into shoes who might ask me questions since they know how I get down. When I saw the pics he posted they reminded me of the legit checks pic in the OP's spoiler. Pointing out what I saw. Maybe the legit check needs to be updated , maybe my eyes could go for a screening. Either way it's all about knowledge...

ETA I don't follow many on twitter and don't have instagram so I gain a lot here in addition to what I put hands on..

Last edited:
All I will say is this...the tail of your checks should look close to this...this is the main difference between store bought and UA pairs...follow fake_education on IG. Dude does great reviews of UA vs Retails. Some of the UA of OG Jordan 1 are soooo close. Gotta look at the details fellas. And the pic below is MY store bought shoe from Nike. And my Eastbay that just sold looks exactly like this as well. I hope this helps.

View media item 1568791

so if out my three pairs i have in hand 1 out of the 12 sides is almost touching the check i should worry that one might be fake?

so if out my three pairs i have in hand 1 out of the 12 sides is almost touching the check i should worry that one might be fake?
Welp where did you get them. That should tell you all you need to know. I don't trust all of the online consignment and pre order shops. Especially those that get them early. I will either purchase from a reputable retail store or someone extremely trusted like VNDS23.com or prstg_shop

Last edited:
Wait are you saying the stitch should be like that on legit pairs?
Close to it. Probably varies by size though. Again follow fake_education on IG for every single UA vs Retail detail. I will tell you what. My retail pairs checked out based on his comparison. To each his own

in the last pic..the stitching is too close to the check and almost touching= FAKE

jk
laugh.gif

you trying to be funny but his stitching is perfect....yours are the one that look suspect bro

Had to go ahead and unds em today. Couldn't resist. Feels good to let that tougne w/ NA show in all its glory. A far cry from the 2013s. Yeah it's basically been one of those days where I can't stop looking down at my feet :lol:. These are amazing and the comfort is definitely there. Only other OG1 I have that's wears this good are my Royals.
View media item 1568819View media item 1568820View media item 1568821

Back
Top Bottom