Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Black toe (reminds me of a red version of frags)

Come on man, don't say that

View media item 1568978

yes thats a diss to the real jordan so please quote me by saying

frags are a blue version of black toes with some customizations

happy?

yes thats a diss to the real jordan so please quote me by saying

frags are a blue version of black toes with some customizations

happy?
Yes, fam happy (nothing against you man we're cool, but teach the OG color ways with respect)
laugh.gif

Talking to people this past week, when you offer them $500 it's like they have to think about it. The prices on these things are insane.. For smaller sizes they gonna ask a certain price and be firm about it, for bigger sizes you can bargain.. I can't believe this I still can't believe it.

Idk moved a sz 13 for 500$ I guess the dude didn't want to deal with being burned on ebay

got mine & had a deal that's looking a bit sour now to help out laokratwr laokratwr with his 11.5or12 but the guy stopped responding to me over the weekend when we were supposed to meet :smh:

smh....

Cant believe I ll miss out on those...

after all the help in these forums hooking people up for retail and still getting the shaft...

where the f is the 'good karma' ....

Well you have to have your head buried in the sand to ask if 2013 quality is better than the 2015 leather quality. Lazy people on here. Debating best leather is one thing, asking stupid questions is another. Which is what this thread is at this point.
Not everyone has both pairs to compare to and some people also stay glued to this thread all day

For anyone else that had this tongue stitching issue on their pair... Just got off the phone with NIke. If you were also wondering, they cannot guarantee same pair replacement if you send them in, so chances are they will send you back some ****** Blake Griffins haha. Just have to live with the flaw. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View media item 1572635

got mine & had a deal that's looking a bit sour now to help out laokratwr laokratwr with his 11.5or12 but the guy stopped responding to me over the weekend when we were supposed to meet :smh:

smh....

Cant believe I ll miss out on those...

after all the help in these forums hooking people up for retail and still getting the shaft...

where the f is the 'good karma' ....

retail oops ... on here.... I def missed that unles your talking about rayray's contest? (no seifeld)

Not everyone has both pairs to compare to and some people also stay glued to this thread all day
Don't know how may pages ago this was but did someone have a question comparing the '13 & '15? 

I was just doing a comparison last night, hence the avatar change

Back
Top Bottom