Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
[quote name="160jordansdeep" url/607957/nike-air-jordan-1-chicago-may-30-2015/1950#post_22816832"]im not passing on this colorway[/quote]

I'm not passing on these either. I wasn't passing on black/reds and royals but still missed out. hopfully I can get my hands on a pair.

im facing foreclosure, sad, but still wanma try grab these,.just one. SmH at how things are.

yeah these will be pretty hard to get for sure! Because let's face it the Chicagos and Breds are the two most iconic Jordan 1 colorways. I mean the royals and shadows are dope too but for me the Chicagos and Breds will always be on top. I'm sure a lot of other people feel this way too so the demand will be huge.

Last edited:

yeah these will be pretty hard to get for sure! Because let's face it the Chicagos and Breds are the two most iconic Jordan 1 colorways. I mean the royals and shadows are dope too but for me the Chicagos and Breds will always be on top. I'm sure a lot of other people feel this way too so the demand will be huge.
I guess for this release, it would be fair game - a lot of pairs for a lot of consumers. #imo

EDIT: I may be wrong. Demand's going up. Might be as hard as the breds. Hopefully not

Last edited:
In an economics standpoint, JB will make mass amount of them since theyre most likely to sold out anyway.

People flocking to the thread the closer RD gets... It's gonna be ugly. Maybe not black/red ugly with hype but there's definitely a large following for jordan 1's

My coworkers gf works at footlocker and said he could probably get me these kicks if the store gets them for only $30 so probably around $200 in total you guys think thats a good deal for these?

My coworkers gf works at footlocker and said he could probably get me these kicks if the store gets them for only $30 so probably around $200 in total you guys think thats a good deal for these?
why not, its only 30 bucks. 

they're obviously not like the black and whites.. compare this thread to the black and white thread.. if any
well **** it i guess i got me pair locked down then lol thanks brah

I'm just hoping i get my access code to nikes app that way i can probably get two of these bad *******.

never tried sneaker shields, but force fields are the way to go. they are soft foam. i been a vocal advocate of force fields on this forum for YEARS, pretty much since the blatant decline in JB quality so i'm not sure why ppl are getting in their feelings about it or feel the the need to comment on it like this is something new.

obviously the ppl who are getting nice and butt hurt are n00bs, and their join dates and post count supports that theory. thing is, u don't see me whining and crying about those that don't use force fields, do u? :nerd:

i gotta realize NT isn't what it used to be. it is now a bunch of n00bs tryna tell tenured members how things are done (skinny jeans anyone :nerd: ). and the n00bs are in such droves now that it almost feels like us OGs are outnumbered at times. :x i just have to remember not to waste time going back and forth with them, for they know not what they speak of. :lol:

half of these kids that have something to say probably just started buying their own Js in the last few years, then have the nerve to keep referencing "grown man." little do they know i been doing this before many of them were even born, let alone into collecting Js. by the way, there's nothing wrong with being a n00b, because we are all n00bs at some point, but if u are one... KNOW YOUR PLACE!

so in essence, if u don't like force fields, that's perfectly fine with me as i couldn't care less so do u. if u feel like your Js all creased up makes u cool or "grown man" status then by all means get ur "grown man" on. :lol:
i'ma keep doing what i do and that's rocking my kicks while keeping them looking as fresh as possible for as long as possible.

so worry about your own little collections bc i certainly have no issues copping each and every release i want and have been doing so for countless years. u know, "grown man" chit.:wink: :tongue:

Your opinion is food, b.

Naw, I agree 100%. Repped. :lol:

I'ma keep rocking my force fields as well :smokin

Back
Top Bottom