Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Judging by today's huge fail on SNKR for the AJ11 Low Black/Red, having this shoe available on SNKRS won't make copping this shoe any easier. 

It's bout to get brutal next week. Should've made some more friends in high places. Had these dropped in my area would've been game set match.

Judging by today's huge fail on SNKR for the AJ11 Low Black/Red, having this shoe available on SNKRS won't make copping this shoe any easier.
This.

It will most likely be a repeat of today's release, but with twice the traffic and twice the wait time.

I'll be rooting for you all bed-side come Saturday [emoji]128077[/emoji]

What happened cart errors?

It was stuck on pending for hours. When I heard people were getting through, I took myself out of line and tried checking out once again and finally got through. I actually carted more pairs manually on nike than using the app today.

It was stuck on pending for hours. When I heard people were getting through, I took myself out of line and tried checking out once again and finally got through. I actually carted more pairs manually on nike than using the app today.

Oh wow. This makes me hope I win a raffle even more, so I won't have to deal with online.

super dumb question, but is there anything that prevents you from getting raffle tickets from the same spot more than once?

e.g. go into footlocker on monday, get ticket, then go in on tuesday too and get another?

Spots usually write down your name and phone number so if they pull two tickets with same info you will get disqualified. Best to bring friends and family with you to enter for you.
This. Or if they notice you, or happen to see doubles on the list they will simply cross your name out

super dumb question, but is there anything that prevents you from getting raffle tickets from the same spot more than once?

e.g. go into footlocker on monday, get ticket, then go in on tuesday too and get another?
Only if they recognize you. I've done it but I have my first and middle names on my ID so i use my first name one day then middle name the next IF it's a diff person takin names...

Save me a slice next weekend 
nthat.gif

The app didn't do worse today cause it was publicly available, Nike's servers sucked from ANY device. I don't think it will be pretty come Saturday, but it won't take 5 hours to sell out cause no one can purchase. We saw this happen on Oreo release day, and it's happened every once in awhile. I don't think it's simply demand, it's server problems on Nike's end. We'll see, but Nike releases don't get any worse and more drawn out than today. So it can't be any worse. The way I see it, the app is just another method to have going for me in addition to the computer.

yea this is going to be a rough release if they limit the pairs in any way. 

I wonder if a straight up trade for xi lows for these would be good for someone? Size 13

who knows...

I'm going to grab my raffle tickets from Northwoods and Citadell cuz it looksike the only hope for Charleston is FA.
I use to tear citadel mall up. Northlake had a [emoji]128293[/emoji] demo with all the exclusive pat farm sean John and Rocawear. Plus I was getting my homeboy discount. Say!? Could you mail me a kicked chicken sammie. I could use that right now. Is Dave's still open on Ruthledge?

Back
Top Bottom