Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
shiekh included in your total? Riverside to Santa Monica you deserve to eat.

Haha thanks I hope you get to pairs too. I live in riverside and my parents live in LA so as I was driving home for memorial day I stop by the malls. Its 21 plus Sheikh

In the 90s blue Jordans and past year Jordans were taboo mainstream. 1993-1994 is also when the swoosh Era started so anything that had Nike in letters was considered dated compared to the advanced styling of shoes Nike was dropping. When the retro showed up in 94 a lot of the initial arguments was gaudy Ness of Nike logos and lack of high tech features.

People around my way referred to them as clown shoes. My mom jumped on that $20 deal and the 94s were my 8th grade back to school sneaks. I used to get a lot of jokes thrown my way for wearing them but I didn't care. The 94s inspired me to get into researching and buying "old" jordans that year. My mom copped me Bred 1 a month later and I had acquired lightly worn charcoal 7s from the goodwill for a .10 a week before I got discounted Powder 9s for Xmas 94.(Reason for my username)

This is a true story and resonates with me so much. I too had the 94 retro as a kid and remember getting teased for rocking them, was told I had on clown shoes etc. Turns out they were dumb as hell and ignorant (jokes on them now) to the history of the shoe as I "got it" at a young age. Imagine a retro being "ahead" of its time in terms of popularity. Now EVERYBODY wants a pair when truth is most people didn't bat an eye at 1s until after they slept on 2013 royals :smh:. This shoe was the very first retro and the second jordan sneaker I ever owned next to GS Grape 5s in '90 (first grade). For that reason I have a un deniable connection with Chicagos 1s. I don't think most of these young dudes understand. They just see hype. I need these for more reasons than one. Straight sentimental value for real. "Need" is an understatement for me. I feel entitled to these actually :lol:.

Got 6 raffle tickets and I'm eating pizza this Saturday fta called me [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji] one pair on lock I'm happy. Hope you guys flourish

By the time you get to 21M the line will wrap around the block.
laugh.gif

Hit NTNY first then RF then 21M
Thanks fam

Metro Atlanta NTers/family,

Anyone recieved calls from FTL/ HOH spots in ATL (Greenbriar, Southlake, Perimeter, Lenox, South Dekalb, Cumberland, Arbor Place) yet? ....

Hopefully I'll get a chance to eat with ya'll ...

Easy to do it in iPhone. I use a website or bookmark gifs I see on here. Click the upload box and then paste the link where it say "enter image URL"

You're right I forgot that you can access the .GIF by the URL like YouTube videos

If you're tensai like me then you use a gif link and code it with

Videos work the same way with "video"

Last edited:
I'm interested to see how legit these raffles in Pittsburgh are, my sister has 3 raffle tickets from the stores there that are getting them and no calls yet...

I'm interested to see how legit these raffles in Pittsburgh are, my sister has 3 raffle tickets from the stores there that are getting them and no calls yet...

If social status is one you can cancel those calls right now

Ha! Not a chance, I wouldn't have her waste the gas to go to social status... Just typical FA FTL and jimmy jazz

Bruh,

If You Count On Hitting Off 3 Tickets, You Better Pack Your Pockets Full Of Shamrocks And Rabbits Feet.

People Went IN On Raffle Tickets For These, Myself Included :lol:

Last edited:
Bruh,

If You Count On Hitting Off 3 Tickets, You Better Pack Your Pockets Full Of Shamrocks And Rabbits Feet.

People Went IN On Raffle Tickets For These, Myself Included
laugh.gif
Some dude won one with only 6 raffles so it aint so far fetched

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom