Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Seems like all small sizes have dried up on eBay, prices went up at least 100, that's crazy.
There was never over 100 listings when you search for Chi's on Ebay

under 50 which is low to me and 3-5 pairs of each sizes listed, If That!

The Drought is coming

Prices are going to skyrocket in the next week or two. Especially with all these fugazis now.

fakes been out tho

You think NDC will re-Distribute the Chi's to Brick and Mortar Stores instead of dealing w/ the online Drops?

They haven't drop a Jordan on NDC since they cancelled theses? 
grin.gif

I think airrabb hit it head on all the mr Alan's by me jus did a raffle an restock today

I won a raffle they told me to put 2 sizes I put 10 an 13 an they made me take a 13 an I picked up a 10 off Somone for 350 so figured is pass it on if it was a straight price

I won a raffle they told me to put 2 sizes I put 10 an 13 an they made me take a 13 an I picked up a 10 off Somone for 350 so figured is pass it on if it was a straight price
Why did you pick 10 and 13????

why not a 9.5 or 10.5  - a size close to what you wear???

Saw this Tee on Karmaloop on sale for $14 bucks

This would be tight to rock w/ the Chi's  

Depending on size it' is sizes 8-9 flying for 500 easy
I'm seeing New listings pop up at $450+ and people's 1st bids in Auctions are at $395 with 6days and 23hrs left in the auction 
frown.gif

2013 Chi's have dropped down in price to damn near nothing if you want a pair of those.....:frown:

Last edited:
1. Banned 1's
2. Frags
3. Chicago's (a close 3rd)

The Banned 1 's are on another level in comparison to the others IMO. 

The leather on the banned ones remind me of a designer purse (a good thing).
I don't own a pair but from what it looks like in photos, it appears to be very supple leather

Frags look very similar to the Chicago's. Are they both apart of the 'remastered' series?
Speaking of remastered, why not remaster all of them with banned leather :smh:

something that's always made me wonder is why y'all put so much emphasis on the "quality" of a made-in-china shoe so much (it's like bragging about being the highest-paid burger king cashier or something - at the end of the day, you're still working at a burger king)

if you actually want "quality", buy from a higher-end brand

Well the thing is, back when I used to be deep into sneakers, all we got were crap.
This was around the mid, late, 2000s. Every thread on NT you could read in the comments, "JB quality is crap".
Now they're finally stepping it up which is interesting.

whos your avy seriously? @jordan novice
:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a deal setup for a sz 9.5 for $420 only to find out he's out of 9.5. Im having terrible luck with these lol.

Lol... Until it gets locked.

the only reason this hasn't been locked is cause of the possible NDC drop tbh.....

from bulling to sexual conversation and stright mud throwing out side of a racist comment this thing has hit all locked standards

the mods are just in the cut handing warnings and bans it seems they aint even posting in this mess 

Yeah I've been watching this thread the whole time,Handing out pleanty of warnings. it is a crazy thread but it's been pretty entertaining. Not to many rules have been broken (I'm sure I've missed some things) other then the constant buy/sell/trading going on @AirSakuragi I see you.
But if you think I should lock it, I can :nerd:

Yea in all honesty steve i think theres alot to read and catch up on and considering nike hasnt officially released these online i think this one should be locked to prevent more crap and let someone create an aftermath or part 2 thread when the last stock is finally released wherever

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr Alans talked me into that 29 or 2 for 50.

http://s16.photobucket.com/user/est...1-449A-9BA2-6A72CB2B0874_zpsvg4ouibz.jpg.html

Michigan people will get the joke. Honestly though all the Mr. Allen's in Michigan had their sale this morning. Resellers are getting between three and 350 right now for them. If you can jump onto the Detroit Facebook groups and get a hold of one of these people you'll be in "luck" today.

Last edited:
:lol: why do people want the thread to be locked? You can just as easily... NOT click on the thread. Problem solved.

Mr Alans talked me into that 29 or 2 for 50.

http://s16.photobucket.com/user/est...1-449A-9BA2-6A72CB2B0874_zpsvg4ouibz.jpg.html

Michigan people will get the joke. Honestly though all the Mr. Allen's in Michigan had their sale this morning. Resellers are getting between three and 350 right now for them. If you can jump onto the Detroit Facebook groups and get a hold of one of these people you'll be in "luck" today.

you copped 2 pairs from mr. alans?

and show me this group. ill jump $350 if legit

Back
Top Bottom