Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
You had to win a raffle..and then u were able to buy your pair off ndc..after u won the raffle. They weren't just released to the open public like..lets say..the Laney 14s. I guess you can say NDC released them..but only to the fortunate few that won the raffle..they weren't released for everyone

My pair came yesterday. Wasn't sure if I would keep but after actually having them in my hand I can't give them up. I'm a big fan of '80's culture and this shoe symbolizes everything '80's to me.

View media item 1738605

lmao.

I'm thinking of doubling up

what a time to be alive

Technically,these weren't released on NDC

giphy.gif

I wasn't as lucky as most of yall. So I took a bunch of stuff I haven't worn in a couple years to a consignment shop about an hour away from me. Had more than enough to cover a trade for them.

One of the shoes the shop rejected to take was a pair of QS PRM Nike Dunks from a year or two ago. I got home and remembered those dunks had zoom insoles with nice faux leather footbeds. Popped em out and they're a perfect fit for the 1's.

And by perfect, i mean they're white, and the bottom of the insole is a match.
View media item 1738704Huge improvement in comfort. :smokin

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: , I might have to pick up a second pair.
View media item 1738705

can't find a DS pair in 8.5 for below $500 - is this just something i'm gonna have to accept?

have looked through craigslist and local fb groups with no luck

Last edited:
can't find a DS pair in 8.5 for below $500 - is this just something i'm gonna have to accept?

have looked through craigslist and local fb groups with no luck
Just keep looking man. I copped last week from an NTer for below $400 + shipping. Before, I was going to pull the trigger on a kixify pair that passed legit check....glad I held out a lil longer. 

About to unsubscribe from this thread. Guys posting pics of two pairs of Chi's and complaining when there are people like myself who haven't been able to secure one pair. And don't PM me no resell inquiry's either because I wouldn't pay more than $180 for these especially since NDC just released them for $160.

Trust me, it's all good you all can laugh now, but if Nike does another  A  restock I will get them. I peeped how cats rigged the last restock and I now know what I need to do to secure my pair at retail price. So it's all good.

If nike does a restock, it will probably be random like every other release. Good luck bro, time is money, just spend it now and avoid the headache later.

Back
Top Bottom