Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Must be real proud of yourself for scamming.
Before you say you're not:
You got what you ordered.
You pretended it wasn't what you ordered in order to get a coupon.
You scammed Nike.

Comprehension is not big around these parts I see. I have said several times, if reading was fundamental to some of you, size 11 is my TTS. And I specifically said if the Laney 14's are NOT TTS I WILL BE RECEIVING a COUPON! POINT.BLANK.PERIOD
Call it entitlement I just know what I'm willing to settle for and what I'm not. That's why so many of you are paying re-sell prices because you let Nike and other companies treat you like midwest dog sh*t, not I. And trust my Jordans arrive at my house today, first thing when I get off work is going home and trying the shoes on and Nike will be on speed dial for my coupon if they don't fit TTS.

stop trolling and get a life, and if you aren't trolling, damn I feel sorry for your mama

But at the end of the day I went ape sh*t on the rep at Nike and managed to get my discount for my troubles while you did all that and got a few reps and quoted on NikeTalk.
good stuff....i figured it was worth a try....nike gets over on the consumer, so why not get them

Last edited:
Just step into the thread for the lols, you know it's sad when dudes lying about coupons to seem to be "right" on a forum

mean.gif
I'm lost what is wrong now? 

Fake *** reseller.
LOL. The thing is I had no idea they were even dropping or had any intention of copping. I was just on my phone and saw that they were doing the lottery, and luckily I was able to put my bid in with 15 minutes to spare. I guess god wanted me to have these, or Nike was being sympathetic due to striking out on the last 30 releases. Anyway I am happy with this purchase.

They bump up the price but the stitching is all off. Wtf. Straighten your damn sewing game Nike! You have like the most expensive kicks in the market.

LOL. The thing is I had no idea they were even dropping or had any intention of copping. I was just on my phone and saw that they were doing the lottery, and luckily I was able to put my bid in with 15 minutes to spare. I guess god wanted me to have these, or Nike was being sympathetic due to striking out on the last 30 releases. Anyway I am happy with this purchase.

I'm just messing lol. Enjoy em bro

so i'm set to meet up with a dude and pay $400 for a DS pair in 8.5 later today - decent deal? or should i hold out?

Back
Top Bottom