Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro 2003 - Is this a legitimate website?

Hello,

I am new here and I'd like to say hello to you all fellow members. My name is Patrick and I am interested in buying new Nike shoes to wear and I stumbled across this website: www.pickmyshoess.co.uk I was looking for Nike Air Jordan 1 on amazon where they go for over a £100 and not even in my size! This website gives you an option to buy a few colors for only £50. I have no idea about Nike legitimacy and whether them shoes they are selling are real or not for such a low price. On their website it says that all their shoes come from a Nike factory but I am not sure because people write whatever.

I also did some research on the 2003 black metalic shoes on ebay where it says that they are not for wearing (wtf?) and costed £500! Why such an astronomical price and NOT for wearing? Am I missing something? link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/US-sz-11-...1700920?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item1e79284438

Welcome to NT. I see you have a lot to learn about the shoe game lol
Rule #1: NEVER buy from a site offering highly sought after shoes for LESS than retail. That's a big giant red flag. The site you are referring to is most definitely selling fakes. They even have some colorways that have never even been made by Nike and Jordan Brand lol
Rule #2: Shoes of a certain age begin to fall apart, so you should be very careful when buying these. I would assume that the ebay seller you refer to has said that his shoes are not for wearing because they may crumble if they are worn (due to age/condition). But people will still pay a high price for them because they are very rare and therefore, many consider them to be a work of art.
I hope this help you out a little bit :smile:
Please excuse my typos lol

I thought that by them naming the shoes "2003, 2007 etc." this means that they do produce it now but in a 2003 style lol. Is this legal what they are doing? they clearly state that all of their shoes are from a "official Nike factory".

Back
Top Bottom