Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

:lol:  I'm aware of what they are and the style. I bought the pack my senior year in jhs and split it with my cousin, the only person in the world at the time that wanted yellow shoes. 

That was not the intent of my post :lol: Just stating the reason why the blacktoes from the OLNL pack were not appreciated.

The New Love 1s are dope though, if they made them in high top form, remove the Jumpman and put "Nike Air" on the tongue I would buy 3 pairs no question.
^This. I feel like if they were "remastered," made high top, and were stamped with "Nike Air" and no jumpman, people would totally be all over them.

What stores in Florida are selling this? Looking to cop one.
Check the launch locators, twitter, IG, etc., for FTL, FTA, Villa, JJ, and any other shoe store to get an idea where to cop.

Last edited:

I agree with you 100% on why we brought mids with the jumpman back then especially OG colorways. But if JB makes black toes with the black tongue and in OG form, :evil:

Last edited:
Is the countdown 1 day 22 hours for everyone? I thought the reservation went live tomorrow but both FTL and FTA apps say 1 day 22 hours in countdown.

Some of y'all internet tough guys are too much man :lol: A lot of members share codes on releases, or do like babyjs23 babyjs23 and post links ahead of time. People contribute every release. This is nothing new

Back
Top Bottom