Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Stores call Friday. Footaction Gastonia puts the winning numbers on the mall website
I remember when Footlocker Carolina Place Mall used to do it back in late 2014, I wonder why others don't do it. It would save time for customers
Bet. Then we still got tomorrow and Friday fam.
I'm impatient though 
laugh.gif

entered two raffles in St. Louis yesterday, .. both said interest was pretty low.  i'm on the fence myself, but if I win I'll go decide in person.  The colorway is dope, I just wish they would've gone premium SBB / BRED quality.
le sigh....lol. The remastered 1s are virtually all the same. Arguably the soft-plushness of the SBBs can be considered a gold standard of sorts but honestly if you get these and you see they are CHI-like quality you are passing? I'm a simple kid if these are on par with UNCs I'm golden and frankly if they turned out to be akin to my SBBs -- not sure I would be equally ecstatic. 

i was able to secure my pair via wrist band today at a local city gear...employee let me hold a pair too.  quality is almost exactly the same as my 2015 chicagos

Nike Portland just tweeted that they are FCFS. Idiots, no one wants to stand in the rain early...
That's my Last resort lol. Only cuz they getting mens and GS. My gf really wants these.

^This. I feel like if they were "remastered," made high top, and were stamped with "Nike Air" and no jumpman, people would totally be all over them.
I swear I heard a rumor new loves were getting remastered.

What stores in Florida are selling this? Looking to cop one.

Sure would be nice if Nike hit me with a reserved pair tomorrow. Especially since Ftl app said my areas were doing fcfs......and now I found out they did a raffle

Last edited:
I'm going for a size 9, in hopes of oop'n to a fellow NT member for the oop on DB7s [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

won the past bred and sbb 2.0 nike town draw raffle, hopefully the streak continues

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom