Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Checked off all stars needed for the FTL app, got 6 min head start.

I don't even know when the countdown starts on Friday, I gotta look at it again.

I turn on the notifications, but still don't get them telling me to be ready.

Ghost wheel chair made my night. JJ got these today. Went ahead and put the raffle in. No 9 or 13. Dm in town so no shenanigans. Maybe another shipment coming in

What does it mean to check in? Is it like being at Starbucks and checking in when you are having a latte?

Checked off all stars needed for the FTL app, got 6 min head start.

I don't even know when the countdown starts on Friday, I gotta look at it again.

I turn on the notifications, but still don't get them telling me to be ready.
bro you're good, your name will be drawn from the pot 6 mins ahead so you'll most likely hit. You don't have to be ready at any time besides pickup on Saturday.

They just do a drawing for people who joined the reservation countdown and your name is in the pot that stars 6 mins ahead

I'm actually not a fan. If I win a local raffle and I win on END I'm auto charged for END when I really would let that pair go.
could always re-sell to a member, friend, local consignment shop, trade bait, etc... 

if you're low on funds, then I would understand

I'm actually not a fan. If I win a local raffle and I win on END I'm auto charged for END when I really would let that pair go.
same, not sure if i wanna do it now lol

could always re-sell to a member, friend, local consignment shop, trade bait, etc... 

if you're low on funds, then I would understand
then i thought about this too, im sure you could at least get what you paid for right?

same, not sure if i wanna do it now lol

then i thought about this too, im sure you could at least get what you paid for right?
resell won't be a lot. But you will get at least $200-$250 at a local consigment shop

solesupremacy already selling pairs for $275 and that's a consignment shop 

resell won't be a lot. But you will get at least $200-$250 at a local consigment shop
solesupremacy already selling pairs for $275 and that's a consignment shop 
They dont even have sizes up though, i would understand if they were sitting at 275 but i guess we'll see how many people are able to score on release day. Thinking if i should camp at my local bait. Its only 5 miles from my house but i got work that same day [emoji]129300[/emoji]

They dont even have sizes up though, i would understand if they were sitting at 275 but i guess we'll see how many people are able to score on release day. Thinking if i should camp at my local bait. Its only 5 miles from my house but i got work that same day [emoji]129300[/emoji]
they had a size 10.5 and 12 up awhile ago

themagpark had them for $300 a lot of sizes

round 2 has them for $320 sizes 9-12 

I know for sure that resell won't be as much as the 16 bred 1s, even a little less than the SBB 2.0 

they had a size 10.5 and 12 up awhile ago
themagpark had them for $300 a lot of sizes
round 2 has them for $320 sizes 9-12 

I know for sure that resell won't be as much as the 16 bred 1s, even a little less than the SBB 2.0 
are breds going for way above that? Ive been looking at a 9.5 in a fb group sitting at 285. Im hoping there might be people who wanted this release that get unlucky but were able to obtain multiple breds for trade bait haha

are breds going for way above that? Ive been looking at a 9.5 in a fb group sitting at 285. Im hoping there might be people who wanted this release that get unlucky but were able to obtain multiple breds for trade bait haha
If I was looking for a pair of Black/Reds, I might jump on $285. They look like they're going for around $350 and up. 

Thank you, much appreciated.

i was able to secure my pair via wrist band today at a local city gear...employee let me hold a pair too.  quality is almost exactly the same as my 2015 chicagos
Nice! I don't know how you could give them back to him..I might have just walked with them like it was ok, lol. they look like a good pair too, no flaws from that distance.
I'm going for a size 9, in hopes of oop'n to a fellow NT member for the oop on DB7s [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
That is s sick deal, I'd take that deal anytime. good luck to the both of you !

Last edited:
Kinda annoyed, but my local shop already had ghost chairs..

These dudes alwayse show up the morning of lol
wait..how does that even work? Nobody touches the chairs and they arrive a few hours before the store opens and still claim their spot on line? How do people go along with that?

bro you're good, your name will be drawn from the pot 6 mins ahead so you'll most likely hit. You don't have to be ready at any time besides pickup on Saturday.

They just do a drawing for people who joined the reservation countdown and your name is in the pot that stars 6 mins ahead

Hope so. Thanks.

Is fcfs store releases more of a indication of a really limited release or just stores trying to create hype , foot traffic and ect ?

Back
Top Bottom