Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

@babyjs23 thank you for the link. Got a reserved notification but I was having issues with the app. The link worked and I was able to purchase my size. I appreciate it.

Boom just checked out BT from Nike app. Good looks Nike and repped Rice for posting

Last edited:
Nike gonna be sending out reserved emails all day. don't trip

First things first, I am new to the shoe game. I have read every post and followed this tread very closely. Hoping to get a pair of BTs mainly because as a kid it was never an option, too much $$ even in those day.
Now my question: Did I miss out on the "drawing" or "raffle" direct from Nike? I have a Nike+ account and well as SNKRS account and I have purchased from these app before, but I never saw anything to sign up or register for the BT...... did I miss something.

First things first, I am new to the shoe game. I have read every post and followed this tread very closely. Hoping to get a pair of BTs mainly because as a kid it was never an option, too much $$ even in those day.
Now my question: Did I miss out on the "drawing" or "raffle" direct from Nike? I have a Nike+ account and well as SNKRS account and I have purchased from these app before, but I never saw anything to sign up or register for the BT...... did I miss something.

In short.. yes, you missed something. :lol:

Last edited:
DL the app onto as many devices you can and stay logged in with different accounts. You have more chances of hitting a reservation this way.

Nike gonna be sending out reserved emails all day. don't trip
You didn't miss out on any drawing or "raffle" from Nike. Those who receive reservation emails are chosen randomly, therefore it's completely out of your control. 

Nike just blessed me with my 3rd pair and allowed that discount code 
smokin.gif

Are these notifications that are posted above for those people who reserved in store pick up or are these for online purchases?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom