Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I get kobe pale horses reserved for me... but not the shoes I actually purchase, like on the app and have notifications on for. Come onnnnnnn. Looks like I'll have to wait for the ftl app tomorrow

Last edited:
camelkop13.gif

I get kobe pale horses reserved for me... but not the shoes I actually purchase, like on the app and have notifications on for. Come onnnnnnn. Looks like I'll have to wait for the ftl app tomorrow
Only reservations I got were the CM 3's and SB 31's. Both of which I saw on the shelf at my local HoH this week. Sad reminder of the L's I've caught. 

Is Nike+ the same as SNKRS?
different app but my order history off snkrs was carried into nike+

no reservations for either BT or banned's here, only reservations I've received on nike+ was for the battle grey hyperdrunks and kyries 2's last week

Last edited:
No luck on Nike + so far. Hopefully this afternoon [emoji]128546[/emoji] Curious to know if all you guys that got hit with the reserve did the Nike survey?

Can someone forward me to the app? I have an app called Nike+ SNKRS but I cant seem to find a Nike+ app, other than the running one...

Anybody on the west coast get reserved BTs from nike+? Just seeing lots of east coast people get the reserve.

Prices gonna dip

Might just trade my OG SBB for 2 pairs of black toe if someone's willing

That's fair since SBB going for 500

SBB depending on size 8-9.5 going for 550-600 now 

I have a 10.5 and 11

Maybe I should hold onto them to see if they go higher [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128065[/emoji][emoji]128065[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom