Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I don't have anything :lol:

Unless I get a call from 1 of the 3 places I put tickets in at it's gonna be SNKRS or bust
Out of everybody, I expected you to have a card up your sleeve or something :smh:

Lmao me? Never

I finally got a cop for retail on the banneds but it took 22 raffle tickets and the one that hit was only because they barely even got any enteries even the two girls were confused and the place is usually shady too, odd

Nike at least put the 31's in  my inbox so it doesn't like empty and hurt 
laugh.gif

Lmao me? Never

I finally got a cop for retail on the banneds but it took 22 raffle tickets and the one that hit was only because they barely even got any enteries even the two girls were confused and the place is usually shady too, odd
Dang man I hope you strike at least one ticket.

Nike gave me nothing, out 4 accounts.

[emoji]128545[/emoji]
Still waiting on one call. Spoke to them earlier, calls were suppose to go out tonight.

Fingers crossed.

Hungry over here, nearly starving. [emoji]128128[/emoji]

Last edited:
This Nike+ app keeps reserving all these sneakers for me and I don't know why. Like today they reserved me those Black Toe 1s. I don't want that crap. Didn't want the Alternate SBB 1s, Banned 1s, Ginger 4s, etc but I keep getting selected. I"m about to give them a call and tell them to stop selecting me for this junk.

This Nike+ app keeps reserving all these sneakers for me and I don't know why. Like today they reserved me those Black Toe 1s. I don't want that crap. Didn't want the Alternate SBB 1s, Banned 1s, Ginger 4s, etc but I keep getting selected. I"m about to give them a call and tell them to stop selecting me for this junk.
mean.gif

I would feel sooooooo disrespected if nike+ reserved me some 31's. :rofl: that is not halping me in the least...

Right, Nike+ reserved me Nike Air Mags, Motorsport 4s and Carhartt 4s but I wasn't having that trash 
wink.gif

:rofl: I see what you did there

:wow:

Back
Top Bottom