Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Ok I can by in NYC let's say for example

The chocolate 750 yeezy was the first shoe to launch on the app

Footlocker had one location in NYC which will show up automatically and let you enter

For Footaction, no stores nearby had the launch besides ATL.

Since its location based you can change the zip allowing you to register in different stores in different cities even if it's out of the way

I Got You....

So Unlike The Adidas App, You Can Enter In Other Markets.... And If You Hit In Atlanta Let's Say, You'd Have To Catch A Flight Out There To Pick Up The Pair Come Release Day?

just hit on a mall raffle here in st. louis!!

loving this colorway more and more, i just hope my pair is quality.  good luck to everybody

So How Does This App System Work My Dude?

Sounds Legit
Once you have the app you go to the launch locator and pick a release you want and fav it which basically sets a reminder for you. Once the monday of the week of release comes you will be able to start the process by going to release on the launch locator once again and select your size and 3 stores you will be able pick up the shoes and start your countdown. Once your countdownends you get notified if you won at which store, confirm you still want them and pick them up. You get headstarts by being VIP = 3m, Platinum VIP = 2m and 1m store check in = 6m total.

I don't think you enter the code before pick up....I'm assuming since the stores have Bluetooth beacons the phone (which you registered will be your 2nd proof of reservation and will allow you to unlock the code. I think the assumption is folks want these so no need to do a confirmation of the reservation.

The CM3s I 'reserved' had a confirmation of reservation window of an hour .... but these skipped that process.

Today and CM3 drop, both times after countdown,it did its thing then redirected me to a screen to enter the 3 digit code on top. Im just assuming that its for comfirming your reservation...

Footaction is awesome, I thought raffle calls were over so I didn't have my ringer on. Missed a call and they left a message saying that they will just put me down and when to claim. Props footnation

1/2 on app reservations. Got a size 14 reserved at Footaction in Chicago. Only had 3 min headstart too. Missed on banneds and sbb 2.0 so I'm happy. I want these the most out of all 3 I think. Just entered the END raffle as well.

Last edited:
Some dudes just put down 5 chairs behind me , snapped a pic of them, and dipped...
toss them out of line and snap a pic for us
not srs 
laugh.gif

I'm loving these apps it's actually better for the people who buy regularly because I hit on all 4 devices at FTL/FTA for 4 men's sizes

Back
Top Bottom