Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Footaction is awesome, I thought raffle calls were over so I didn't have my ringer on. Missed a call and they left a message saying that they will just put me down and when to claim. Props footnation
Yea they real for that. Most stores would have went on to the next guy.

I heard thru the grapevine that numbers will be somewhat similar to Banned 1s. Take it for what it's worth.
please, i personally know a few hoh managers, less than banned 1's
Those hoh store managers that you're friends with obviously don't know what they're talking about when it comes to how many pairs are being made available NATIONWIDE. That's why it's more beneficial to know district  managers and corporate executives.

People are eating everywhere and more to come tomorrow  
roll.gif

I entered 2 raffles and won both. I'm in the Kansas City area and assume that most people here don't want them because I never win anything that isn't GR. They even left a voicemail on the 2nd call telling me to go in with my ticket tomorrow to pick up.

I entered 2 raffles and won both. I'm in the Kansas City area and assume that most people here don't want them because I never win anything that isn't GR. They even left a voicemail on the 2nd call telling me to go in with my ticket tomorrow to pick up.
what size are you fam? you keeping both?

Hmm i should get a notification if i scored on waitlist or not soon right? 3 hour confirmation time period would end 9pm EST.

@toneloc2002 both are 10.5. Not sure yet if I'll pick up both yet and keep one on ice or just pick up one of the pairs.

There was an update for the SNKRS App via iPhone today. Check your updates. Hopefully this helps deal with the potential Airballs, if any tomorrow.

I'm gonna take a break away from the gym. Job interview went s hit, no W's on apps and no calls or emails. Think I'm going to make a jailhouse burrito for dinner

3 hour window is up. Woulda imagined waitlisted people would have been notified either way

Back
Top Bottom