Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

This is what the cancelled EU/UAE online release feel like.

please feel free to provide a better photo/GIF. I tried but took an L on that as well.

laugh.gif

The ying / yang pack was sold out... and now back on stock hahaha... consolation price strategy?! haha

why do I even try anymore.. FL had sized online for not even a split second, only showing on mobile, I guess the bots cleared them out before. Nike delayed and the physical Nike store did have 6 pairs but of course I wasn´ drawn. I could safe me alot of stress just planing to pay resell in first place

why do I even try anymore.. FL had sized online for not even a split second, only showing on mobile, I guess the bots cleared them out before. Nike delayed and the physical Nike store did have 6 pairs but of course I wasn´ drawn. I could safe me alot of stress just planing to pay resell in first place
Look at the bright side, at least resell is relatively low for this release.
I don't like this new school crapView media item 2221099
Mane chuck them ***** and get in line in front of them. Ghost chairs is the laziest thing I ever seen, if you want the shoe wait out for it. Don't leave a freaking chair to fill a spot for you thinking it's okay.

Back
Top Bottom