Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Footlocker at Springfield Mall in the DMV pulled the okie doke.... called Monday to confirm if it was fcfs like the locator said and the bamma said it was... up here now and they sayin they did a raffle.... some bamma ish .... smfh

Last edited:
This camping crap is whack. Dudes was crying about them damn ghost chairs. They had 54 pairs and it was only about 10 people in line. I was like chill. Everybody got a pair. I could have went to the back of the line and got another one

Last edited:
Question for those in the know.... It's been a long time since I have used the SNKRS app on my iphone.....  When I bring up the black toes, the "Notify Me" button is there so I checked it.  What happens at 10am?  Does it automatically switch over to "Buy" or do I have to refresh every second starting at 10AM?  THanks Fam!

Question for those in the know.... It's been a long time since I have used the SNKRS app on my iphone.....  When I bring up the black toes, the "Notify Me" button is there so I checked it.  What happens at 10am?  Does it automatically switch over to "Buy" or do I have to refresh every second starting at 10AM?  THanks Fam!
Notify Me will turn to Buy - just click that and you should be good

For the RDU area and sandford folks. Athletes foot got a late shipment in as far as the stores that didn't receive them last week

CweqE4KUoAAtfqf.jpg

View media item 2221136
Waitlisted yesterday on the Footaction app. Didn't check again til just now and it says I missed my chance to confirm my reservation. I guess I got off the waitlist but I missed it? I swear I didn't receive any notification from the app though. Did this happen to anyone else?

Mad props to the security at Nike Georgetown. Great dudes, got rid of those fools with the 5 empty chairs. Haha the guy kept arguing with the pic he took," look at the time stamp!!"

Back
Top Bottom