Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

FCFS in ny is non existent other than 34th st I guess. I went to my local FL jimmy jazz and Moe's and none of them had in store. Struck out on snkrs too

CwgaZHMWEAAauFr.jpg

Kids are killing this release on twitter

laugh.gif
Wondering why you can't cart
**** i've been smashing add to cart for the past 30 minutes or so lol

Oh my goodness!!! Footlocker mobile app just came through! Wow! Lets hope I get a shipping confirmation!

As much as I am not a fan of the draw, I would had rather of had that, then seeing sold out as soon as it went "live". At least tease me like I have a chance.

Just copped on FTL mobile for a 9.5

Almost gave up after striking out on SNKRs but I kept praying and mashing the button until it carted.

Time to go back to sleep. Goodluck to everyone else trying to cop.

So nothing guaranteed on footlocker till u get which, shipping confirmation or order confirmation?

[size=18pt]Remember, there is no buying/selling/trading outside the buy and sell section

Be careful posting any "oops, assists, help" [/size]

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm amazed that people are still getting through on the mobile FTL and FL sites. No such luck for myself. Keep hitting "add to cart," and keep getting "out of stock" or "error." If there's a sz 9 out there, pm please.

just ordered a size 12 off FTL mobile    , kept  hitting add to cart over and over ................................

Got my order confirmation also . Id say keep trying  #TEAMDECEPTICON

just got an order confirmation from FTL...... is it done? or do i wait for shipping confirmation?

Added to cart on FA mobile but now i'm in the spinning wheel of death after putting the shippping info lol 

Back
Top Bottom