Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

laugh.gif

trying FTL and FA mobile for an 8 or 8.5.. can't cart after seeing these last min success stories smh

I quit Jordan brand...done.
Welcome to my world :wink:

Only went in for a member who held me down [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] His package is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday and will be forwarded to his addy :pimp:

Last edited:
FTL mobile been giving me out of stock for the past 15-20 mins... Not sure how ya'll getting thru

Got through ftl mobile for a friend. Was there free shipping? Didn't want to waste time looking for a code and just checked out

Yeah, wondering the same thing? I have never gotten anything off footlocker for a release. Can anyone confirm?
In my experience the order confirmation email is followed by a shipping confirmation email with tracking number by Monday or Tuesday. I suppose there have been cases of the order being cancelled but that hasn't happened to me.

yeah, there was free shipping on the foot sites (for the guy who asked), but I didn't want to waste time typing in that damn code. I'm sure if you call customer service they'll take it off

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom