Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Went to Junction Blvd in Queens and no stores had except the Robert K and they sold them yesterday with a size 14 left.

I'm sure the other mom and pops stores there had them but probably gonna sell it for an extra 100. Lucked out with FL while I was on my phone. Waiting for confirmation from KDAK to send my pre orders.

Got em thru sneakers [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

so how does the "contact to order" work?

if the invoice is only active for half an hour, do i have to keep refreshing my e-mail hoping that i don't miss it? or will they actually call me?

Went to Junction Blvd in Queens and no stores had except the Robert K and they sold them yesterday with a size 14 left.

I'm sure the other mom and pops stores there had them but probably gonna sell it for an extra 100. Lucked out with FL while I was on my phone. Waiting for confirmation from KDAK to send my pre orders.

The Foots came thru for a lot of us at the same time it seems.

What time are we going to start panicking about our shipping confirmations? 
laugh.gif

All the pairs Eastbay and Champssport didn't get must've went to SNKRS and Footlocker. I see so many people eating on this release.

This L hurts. I really wanted these. Struck out on FTL app, so did my girl. Struk out on END. And this morning was unsuccessful. Congrats to those that ate my grail.

so how does the "contact to order" work?

if the invoice is only active for half an hour, do i have to keep refreshing my e-mail hoping that i don't miss it? or will they actually call me?
Doesnt say they'll call, they'll just send an invoice.

Back
Top Bottom