Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I see a lot of people took W's. Those who won will be 100% satisfied with how soft and plush the leather is throughout the shoe, especially the black parts. Money well spent.

Nah frags got a black tongue

Anyway I'm still on the wait list maybe I will b blessed later today..I already paid resale but wouldn't mind one more at retail
Same here, praying for some blessings with FTL. I apparently got off the FA waitlist yesterday but for some reason didn't get a notification. Didn't realize I got off the waitlist until it was too late to make the reservation. So salty about that L

SNKRS was an easy cop. It didnt go live at 10am. Tried at 1007 and it was quick and easy. I think people got that sold out message too soon, weird.

Same here, praying for some blessings with FTL. I apparently got off the FA waitlist yesterday but for some reason didn't get a notification. Didn't realize I got off the waitlist until it was too late to make the reservation. So salty about that L
Footaction app told me immediately that I lost

I like the traditional raffles better..this isshh is too much lol

Copped my pair. Why yall always studying resell prices who gives a dang. #Og1Head we cop to rock
roll.gif
because there are certain people who weren't able to cop for retail and will have to resort to paying resell to cop to rock.

I grabbed a used pair of Highlight Reel's off eBay. You can also use the tongues from the CM1's too.

I was told that the remastered tongues are way longer so highlight reel tongues wont work.

Last edited:
Struck out on my first FTL app raffle, SNKRS looked out though. [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom