Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Nike must've realized I ain't been rockin with them cuz I been flourishing with little to no effort as of late. Copped on SNKRS with ease once they finally went live. See you guys for the royals

With all the SNKRS cops, I guess I can say I told you so when I said skip the preorders. Congrats to all

Waiting on an e-mail back from Rock City Kicks for a size 13. Tried hitting up a local shop after the reserved pairs got opened up, was told they only had a 14 left and would let me try them on only for them to find out they got sold a few minutes prior. I'm sure they would have been way too big anyway. Another sadderday for me.

For those that emailed Rock City, you just sent it to info@.... right? Maybe I'm just anxious, and want them to email me back NOW!

Picked up my FL app reservation at Fulton St in BK with little to no hassle. I really hate dealing with that store...

Also, these fit TTS for me.

Picked up my FL app reservation at Fulton St in BK with little to no hassle. I really hate dealing with that store...

Also, these fit TTS for me.
How does the pick up work with the app reservation?  Does the app recognize if/when you picked up the sneakers?

just copped thru rock city. [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom