Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

they just emailed me back asking my shipping address for a size 12 so im guessing i got em! we shall see

emailed Rock city like 1.5 hrs ago and still no reply.  Doesn't look like they're going by first emailed.

they're sold out of the size 9-got a reply 10 minutes ago
Welp. Thanks for the info. It's all good. Of the 3, Black/Red, Chicago, Black Toe, those are the one's I can live without, but figured I'd try for a pair last night and this morning just to complete the Bulls trio.

Just got the e-mail confirming RCK is sold out of size 13. Asked if they had any more 12 and just got the invoice and paid for them. Hoping these are slightly roomier than my Breds.

RCK came through

Got Banned and BTs now should I search for a pair of Chis or wait for a rerelease?

It doesn't look as if they're. I emailed them and hour and forty minutes ago and no reply or confirmation.
mean.gif
i sent at 1:14 then they asked my shipping addy at 2:50 and now im still waitin on them to send me the link

How does the pick up work with the app reservation?  Does the app recognize if/when you picked up the sneakers?

I just went in and told them I had a reservation. They didn't even bother checking my app, but did ask my size and take my ID.

If the system is truly random as it appears, it should stop places from backdooring big releases (as this HoH has been known to do).

how long did all that take, had to be an hour and a half
My first e-mail was at 1:51 just asking if they had a 13 left, then I emailed them my address like 30 minutes later and followed that up with saying I'll take a 12 if 13 is gone. They e-mailed me at 3:00 saying 13 is sold out. I sent another e-mail asking if they had any more 12s and they sent me an invoice within a minute and I checked out a minute later.

Fingers crossed these come through and they didn't accidentally oversell.

Back
Top Bottom