Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

giphy.gif
THAT WAS A ******* CATCH.

(notes location)

I remember why I always cop online, the ftl I picked up from is shady. First, he "couldn't find the pickup sheet", then "cant find my name or rev number". He didn't even ask for my name yet, app or ID. Acting busy and suspicious in a empty store. After several minutes in the back, comes back with red lace bag missing (asks if there was supposed to be an extra, then "found it" later), wrap all torn , box beat up (says I got the best one), no ftl sticker. More importantly shoes looks to be tried on/worn. Pebbles & dusty sole, sus for a new pair. Told me they only got one size run, so couldn't swap, seems check list was very small. :stoneface:
Still better than losing in store raffles, and now magically 2 for 2 since the app raffles started here.

Sht crazy i picked up an extra pair and it seems like noome wants it lol big foot size 12. Picked up a gs size dor my sis and it dosnt fit.. lol i would say this has been by far the easiest cop for.me in 2016

Top 3s going to be easy as pie..........
:\

I think i will be able to cop that shoe with ease.. more of a collector shoe.. i wouldnt pay more then retail for it. Should be ez. Im praying thay i dont take the L on the upcoming jordan 1s like the ryal blue.

First take ... better quality over '13s, feel it's on par with the other 1s (UNCs, CHIs), do feel the leather around the instep eyestays appear to be a bit more supple overall looking forward to wearing.

View media item 2221615

white laces look too clean. i wanted to double up but i felt too lazy to visit ntny. can anyone say how the release went over there?

I think i will be able to cop that shoe with ease.. more of a collector shoe.. i wouldnt pay more then retail for it. Should be ez. Im praying thay i dont take the L on the upcoming jordan 1s like the ryal blue.

Unless they limited... Then watch the **** out

Been having luck with Nike+ personally, they reserved Breds and these, hopefully it continues.

Got mine from UNKNWN in Aventura today. Like I previously stated. I'm not happy with the quality of mine and usually I'm not a stick about thta kinda thing but man I'm honestly pissed at how bad my pair is. Happy to finally have my favorite pair of 1's ever in though. 

Girl(green sweater) in that pic got way to much face. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom