Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

decided not to pick up my FTL reservation pair
tired.gif
 too many heat coming out the next two months and gotta be selective with my pick-ups

Im j/p either way. :smile:
My Mrs.- gave me that same look today, when said Im about to go in on them [emoji]127942[/emoji] room 16s, right after I pushed $200+ out for the BT 1s today.

She said "the 1s, Trophy 16s , and then you want Blue suede 12s, and TB 3s all before Novembers out. You stay on that route you gonna need some new [emoji]128049[/emoji] too."
:lol:

Needless to say I didnt trigger on the [emoji]127942[/emoji] 16s.

Last edited:
decided not to pick up my FTL reservation pair|I  too many heat coming out the next two months and gotta be selective with my pick-ups

You should have just picked it up and OOPed an NTer here.

You'll get good karma too....and like you said, there are a lot of heat coming out and you may get an oop in return

#justsaying :smile:

All depends on if he cooperates or not. I think the longest it can take is 2-3 weeks if he just doesn't respond to them.

It's all situation dependent though. Like I know if you receive the shoes and you aren't satisfied with the condition or appearance of them, that process can take a LOT longer.
He said something happened and was gonna refund me the money. Not sure how long that'll show up back in my card. Smh

Still on the wait list for the ftl app, prettyyyyyy sure it's an L but I'd rather they'd just tell me already

Was at SneakerCon all day so trying to catch up on the thread. For those still having to deal with regular in-person raffles, please know that the app system cuts the shenanigans way down. Favorite moment of the day was watching a friend of the HOH manager getting told that the manager couldn't do anything for him. Dude was so used to walking in on release day and copping through the hookup that he didn't even know the app is in effect.

That said, I ended up with 2 pairs of my size 12s (FTL and SNKRS) and a matching pair of size 7s for the wife. Also, kudos to Nike for the randomized drop time this morning. Great way to throw the bots off.

Was at SneakerCon all day so trying to catch up on the thread. For those still having to deal with regular in-person raffles, please know that the app system cuts the shenanigans way down. Favorite moment of the day was watching a friend of the HOH manager getting told that the manager couldn't do anything for him. Dude was so used to walking in on release day and copping through the hookup that he didn't even know the app is in effect.

That said, I ended up with 2 pairs of my size 12s (FTL and SNKRS) and a matching pair of size 7s for the wife. Also, kudos to Nike for the randomized drop time this morning. Great way to throw the bots off.

It being randomized was probably the reason I got a pair this morning on the app.

Back
Top Bottom