Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I haven't receive my refund yet, i only filed the other day and it can take up to 30 days for the process with paypal....theres noway i see NO refunds being given, they would almost have no choice but to give you your money back if you haven't received the product!!.....if by some chance they don't refund I'm going to put in a dispute with my CC company and not pay the charge...matter fact I'm a call them tomorrow and let them know about this BS....sorry to get off topic of the shoes

I think it took me a week to get my money back, why are people still trying to get the link, that site is a scam man.

Those dreaming of Chicago's releasing next year will be greatly disappointed

Last edited:
So question to those who picked up using the app. Does it still show as "congratulations" or does it show as you've picked them up ?

Damn sorry to hear that, if that did happened to me they would've have to call the cops

Feel bad for you on this one. I ended up winning 3 pr picked up 2 decided to make someone's day with the 3rd pr and guess what sz they were?? A 13

So question to those who picked up using the app. Does it still show as "congratulations" or does it show as you've picked them up ?
​congrats first.  Then picked up after you checked out in the store

Didn't see where it says if you waitlisted you had to be at store once 6pm hit ... my understanding if your size doesn't get picked up by the person that was suppose to get it ,waitlist people get first dibs via the app not in person . Now all pairs maybe got picked up and the manager hasn't updated the system to show that their store don't have any pairs left for waitlist . Worse case senerio is that employees found a loop hole and they found a way to hold off pairs for waitlist and they trying to wait till the app basically takes reservation off from your phone ..

Footsites were a waste of time along with the Euro sites and Villa and Shoepalace. SNKRS went from coming soon to sold out. Never even the option of anything. Never have these type of issues, until a retro 1 people really want release. Black Friday and Jams will be no problem. At the moment not even really into those like that.

For the guy who didn't get his pair from the shady footaction, I would call corporate on Monday, **** a email. I would've been furious and probably caused a scene.
Oh I caused a scene.. I called cust service .. they have dudes name on file and store... after 2 calls to cust service he still wouldn't play ball ... seeing the (purchased) thing on my app 4 hours after 6pm set me off. And this store gets mad pairs it's the first flight 23 store in Chicago (burbs) that opened.

View media item 2222111My app is still trolling me thinking that i had a chance...i logged out and in several times. And still shows up as waitlisted....guess im waiting until they release again....[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

My educated guess is that they are remastering all the Jordan 1's and then they're going to shelf them for a good amount of time. They went from '94 to '15 without a proper Chicago retro.

Of course this is just a guess, but it makes sense to me.

REPPED.

Had good experiences at both Footaction and footlocker. No shady behavior. Dude at Footaction just checked my phone for the code, complemented me on my shadows and went and got the shoes, never even asked for my ID. He even asked me if I liked the app experience.

In both cases I had to mark them as picked up in the app myself.

SNKRS went from coming soon, to sold out, to able to buy. It was a glitch or a tactic to fight bots. Y'all boosting this instant sellout narrative

My app is still trolling me thinking that i had a chance...i logged out and in several times. And still shows up as waitlisted....guess im waiting until they release again....[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
app should be random or a raffle like shiekh's digital raffle not fcfs. also the waitlist is stupid. 

Back
Top Bottom