Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

After Speaking With Upper Level Management After An Hour+ On Hold With Paypal, I Was Told That Their Account Is Currently Suspended And They Won't Be Allowed To Do Business With PP Any Longer.

My Guess Is That Is Why The Site Has Been On "Coming Soon" While They Figure Out How To Steal Money From Another Large Group Of People :smh:

Damn man that sucks, are you sure they are down went there yesterday and they are still up.

Damn man that sucks, are you sure they are down went there yesterday and they are still up.

I'm Just Going Off Of What I Was Told By An Upper Level Manager At PP After Explaining My Personal Experience With The Company.

If You Try And Go To The Site Now It Currently Says They Are Down For Maintenance, Which From What I've Seen From Them Isn't Uncommon. With All The Orders Being Cancelled (Which PP Confirmed Is A LOT), One Would Think More And More Inventory Would Become Available On The Site. From What I Have Seen, The Product Pages Have All Read "Coming Soon" For Some Time Now Without Actually Being Available For Purchase By New Potential Customers. I'd Assume That's While They Figure Out How To Take On Payments From A New Unaware Client Base While Having A Suspended/Red Flagged Paypal Account.

Again, Just My Assessment Of The Situation :wink:

Last edited:
False.

You spent 2 hours driving to and from trade.

Prob 30 min talking during the trade.

Another 30 min to and from the store to pick up the black toes.

Factor in $20 in gas..

3 hours of time plus $20 in gas...

To me, that's not retail - I rather pay resale ticket.

That's just me tho

I guess we all ain't rich.

Logic poor tho

But that's just me

Retail store backdooring pairs. I got my reservation confirmation on the footaction app. I show up at 3pm to pick up my shoes the associate tells me I'm on a wait list when I clearly have the shoes reserved. I show the app to the manager he tells me the same bs.. that I'm on a waitlist which is a lie. They deny my pair tell me I have to come back at 6 pm and grab a pair of someone doesn't show.... I check my app couple hours ago.. it shows that I picked up the shoes/purchased them when I got nothing. Becareful out there peeps footaction employees used my name to sell the shoes to someone else .. report with corporate has been filed View media item 2221975

I'm sure that store will have new management soon. I mean some of those employees need the resell money and or the faux power trip of being the plug.

I'm Just Going Off Of What I Was Told By An Upper Level Manager At PP After Explaining My Personal Experience With The Company.

If You Try And Go To The Site Now It Currently Says They Are Down For Maintenance, Which From What I've Seen From Them Isn't Uncommon. With All The Orders Being Cancelled (Which PP Confirmed Is A LOT), One Would Think More And More Inventory Would Become Available On The Site. From What I Have Seen, The Product Pages Have All Read "Coming Soon" For Some Time Now Without Actually Being Available For Purchase By New Potential Customers. I'd Assume That's While They Figure Out How To Take On Payments From A New Unaware Client Base While Having A Suspended/Red Flagged Paypal Account.

Again, Just My Assessment Of The Situation :wink:

How do people get money back if paypal suspended their account?

PayPal eats the loss and tries to recoup the money from the scammer, in this case Kodak...

Forgot to update my SNKRS app and couldn't even login :rofl: but I was able to cart the wrong size on FTL :frown: yesterday was a classic bad morning. Stayed up too late catchin L's across the pond...

Last edited:
black toes not all that no but this thread got them sounding like hot fire! Lol

giphy.gif

i dont understand how so many people copped off SNKRS. It sold out in seconds

That had to be a glitch because shortly after that so called sell out they became available again thats how I was able to buy a pair and check out by 10:06. I knew it couldnt be true because the app even claimed that those new special forces air force ones were all sold out too, I was like nah this cant be true.

These are the first pair of 1s I was able to cop online ever. I always feel like they are "yeezy" type difficult for me to cop.

False.

You spent 2 hours driving to and from trade.

Prob 30 min talking during the trade.

Another 30 min to and from the store to pick up the black toes.

Factor in $20 in gas..

3 hours of time plus $20 in gas...

To me, that's not retail - I rather pay resale ticket.

That's just me tho

black toes not all that no but this thread got them sounding like hot fire! Lol

View media item 2222043When I say take Ls I mean for retail on the app. Yall be cool *drops mic* jk lol its just shoes guys.

View media item 2222055

Just a guess that the AJ1 Retro Hi OG Chicago will return 2017. Or otherwise I would have purchase a 2015 pair already. JB will not slow down releasing the retro 1's. Here's news on the Metallic Reds for 2017, making a come back.

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/air-jordan-1-metallic-red-2017/
nah, they probably release everything they got left till the end of 2017 and then give the 1s a rest for a couple of years. OG 3s start to make a comeback, probably alot more 4s.. they gotta keep switching it up a little

I'm know I'm late but can someone pm me the link to Westbay?
Stay away from that site ,don't even order from them they are turning out to be frauds/scamers!!!.....yea some people did receive there pairs but most of the people who ordered which include myself had to file claims to get there money back from paypal!!!!!

**** I filed a claim and I haven't even heard back from paypal. Are all you guys getting refunded? I know 220 isn't a fortune but I can cop another pair of kicks with that

**** I filed a claim and I haven't even heard back from paypal. Are all you guys getting refunded? I know 220 isn't a fortune but I can cop another pair of kicks with that
I haven't receive my refund yet, i only filed the other day and it can take up to 30 days for the process with paypal....theres noway i see NO refunds being given, they would almost have no choice but to give you your money back if you haven't received the product!!.....if by some chance they don't refund I'm going to put in a dispute with my CC company and not pay the charge...matter fact I'm a call them tomorrow and let them know about this BS....sorry to get off topic of the shoes

For any1 who got the GS pairs, are they suppose to come with the extra laces like the mens or they didn't include the extra colors for the GS pairs?

Back
Top Bottom