2. BT

3. SBB 1

4. LM W

5. BW (14')

6.Banned

8. CM

9. YY B
can u name the shoes? i cant figure them out from the abbreviations 

There's more "butter" on other remaster 1s, more premium **** going on, but plain and simple folks black toes are striving for what I wanna see on remaster, ya got em in your hands and or feet than hopefully you realize where I'm coming from

Black toes over SBB1's? Smoking rocks. My chi's are better than black toes

1s aren't supposed to be "premium"... of course I enjoy super soft tumbled leather, original SBB is insanity, BUT that isn't the Air Jordan 1.... IMO, to this point in this process, black toe remaster are the best/accurate representation of 1985

:lol: I never said they were premium or supposed to be. He said these were better in quality than SBB 1's, I think that's crazy. My Chi's are even better than these

Last edited:
So what're you even disagreeing with me about? "As 1's they are better"? What does that even mean? Dude was comparing quality of ALL Jordan 1's, not just OG 1's. Since he did so, I disagreed and said BT's aren't better quality than the SBB's.

Last edited:
I'm 
So what're you even disagreeing with me about? "As 1's they are better"? What does that even mean? Dude was comparing quality of ALL Jordan 1's, not just OG 1's. Since he did so, I disagreed and said BT's aren't better quality than the SBB's.
The leather is softer on the SBBs and it feels more fragile to me -- for quality I want an obvious feel of leather while also being durable.

The BTs have that mix of soft/durability. They feel stronger and like they will hold up their shape through more wears than the SBB 1.

I'd take the BT way over the SBB 1 way everytime. 

I don't have Chis....damn that release. I tried tho. Maybe they'd be # 1 or #2, who knows. 

Last edited:

The BTs have that mix of soft/durability. They feel stronger and like they will hold up their shape through more wears than the SBB 1.
Truth right here. The medial white leather is actually pretty substantial. Moreso than the lateral portion. This is why it will hold shape.

The toes are a bit roomy, maybe my only complaint, but will be nice to wear thicker/athletic socks in the winter season we have here. 

I like the look a lot but what does the black Yin Yang look like now?  Did you just scrap the shoe altogether?  It seems like a waste of about paying maybe $100 for the black Ying Yangs just for the tongues.
I had the black ying yangs for a while (discounted price) and got some good use out of them. They're not a shoe I can't live without of, so the decision wasn't hard for me to swap. They are now tongueless, looking sad. I'm happy with the results though.
you can put the white tongue on the black yin tangs and with a little paint, they become the black/whites

whats the status with people tounge swapping? did you go up half size or full size on the donor since the og tounges are a little longer?

Have you guys actually worn your pair? SBB's feel like you're walking on pillows
I have the 3 pairs you guys mentioned, and while the leather on the SBBs are softer, BT = Chi leather. Comfort I think ranges from pair to pair for some reason with me. Some of the insoles feel plusher than others, don't understand the inconsistency when they're all ortholite insoles no?

Of all of my OG Jordan 1s, my Breds are the most comfortable. And it not just because of the sole. I think its because of the way the soft toebox flex and also the shape of the shoes. It's perfection on my feet when I want a stable ride rather some extremely soft...such as Boost! I have a hard time taking them off. Glad I got 2.

Just got my pair in from StockX earlier today. Man these look great in person! Will do a full inspection when I'm not worn out from work, but these things are nothing short of awesome.

Back
Top Bottom