Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I paid too much for a pair of 9 from a reseller, only to find out later that the toe box on the right shoe was already creased, it was much softer than the toe boxes usually are. Still wore them though, you can't be petty about everything.
But I managed to get a second pair for retail today ( random restock due to our version of sneakercon).
I'd love to offer the first pair to any of you, but I've come to learn that the logistics costs simply don't work, unfortunately.
I hope you all get your pairs.
With the EU drop yesterday, I'm expecting/hoping the resell price to drop.
#teamsamplesize

Got my pair from kdak for $220 early. Then on release day copped another pair from foot locker for retail.

The black tongue looks great on these but the tag needs to be black with red lettering, otherwise that's a good job... even tho MJ had the black (which obviously is awesome in that fact alone which also pretty much commands red laces) I may actually enjoy the white tongue more

also a size 9 here. I don´t know if it´s just that a lot of people need that exact size or if they didn´t have too many 9s in first place, but the resell market is harsh for these. I came across plenty of good deals for 8.5 and 9.5 though
tired.gif

also a size 9 here. I don´t know if it´s just that a lot of people need that exact size or if they didn´t have too many 9s in first place, but the resell market is harsh for these. I came across plenty of good deals for 8.5 and 9.5 though
tired.gif

Sucks... 

Worst part about this is that I had a preorder in with SobeSoles months ago, and they did not send me the shoes. Even after contacting them, they failed to reply. 

They completely screwed me over. Kind of hope they go out of business, lol. 

Good no cancelation, NDC shipped my black toe ! Heat Week !!! (triple black UB from footlocker, french blue 12s coming too)

also a size 9 here. I don´t know if it´s just that a lot of people need that exact size or if they didn´t have too many 9s in first place, but the resell market is harsh for these. I came across plenty of good deals for 8.5 and 9.5 though |I  
What kinda deals on the 8.5?

Back
Top Bottom