Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Surprised that someone just accepted my offer for $200 on GOAT. $210 shipped for the double up is not bad ($30 over retail + tax).  This is my favorite 1 release this year.

I'm happy with my pair even tho I have some glue marks on the leather but hey it is what it is these are one of my favorite behind the bred 1s

Anybody know what's dropping at HOH in Harlem on Thursday 8pm? Anything good? Early Space Jams release?

Will be in Vegas in a month and if I can win big I'll stop by that spot and cop a pair of the price is good with other pairs that missed.
Sucks I was broke when these dropped.

Surprised that someone just accepted my offer for $200 on GOAT. $210 shipped for the double up is not bad ($30 over retail + tax).  This is my favorite 1 release this year.
Man I need to find that price.  So i understand how GOAT works, when you bid $200, was that the highest bid on the board for that size?  

I used GOAT for the first time yesterday to grab a used pair of 2016 Bred 1's for $225 + shipping.  If the condition is what it looks in the pictures, that seems like a solid price.

Man I need to find that price.  So i understand how GOAT works, when you bid $200, was that the highest bid on the board for that size?  

I used GOAT for the first time yesterday to grab a used pair of 2016 Bred 1's for $225 + shipping.  If the condition is what it looks in the pictures, that seems like a solid price.

That's too low a price for sellers to pick up for most sizes. Way below ask or normal sales. Black toes are selling at a way different price point. Depends on size but if you can cop for 275 that's solid

Last edited:
I could have gone down a half size atleast.

Whereas, all my 1's are the same size.

These the only ones that fit bigger than normal.

When I put in my offer of $200, the highest offer at the time was $190.  So I was eventually the highest. I would think they give higher priority to the person who submitted their offer first in the case of multiple offers of the same value. Took about 3 weeks for someone to bite, but it's getting closer to Christmas and $200 is about what a seller would need to get back what they paid (retail + tax), accounting for all the selling fees, so you might get lucky. As Space Jams and Christmas gets closer, I wouldn't be surprised if Black Toes continue to drop in price and could probably find some deals in local meet-ups, but for me, a $30-$40 mark-up to avoid meet-ups + authentication + shipping...I'm happy.

Back
Top Bottom