Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Still-their design draws so heavily from the AJ 1s and AJ 18s, it should be no surprise.. They are a boarderline hybrid model, in terms of design. At least the AJ XX8 and XX9 took risks, this model is literally the definition of "playing it safe."

I'm glad I'm never falling for Nike's marketing hype-I would be ashamed to wear a pair of XXX1s in public, knowing that they are basically 2016 v2 Alpha 1s with much more marketing money attached to them.
So what, it still looke better than those two brands basketball shoes. Also it's pretty smart from a business standpoint. 

So what, it still looke better than those two brands basketball shoes. Also it's pretty smart from a business standpoint. 

Yeah I mean Jordan Brand is much like Apple, there are enough brainwashed people that will buy anything they put out. I would be honestly ashamed to look my family in the eye while wearing some of Jordan Brands latest retro+ cws.

Yeah I mean Jordan Brand is much like Apple, there are enough brainwashed people that will buy anything they put out. I would be honestly ashamed to look my family in the eye while wearing some of Jordan Brands latest retro+ cws.
1. Some people don't buy every release (I mostly stick to original colorways).

2. You can say the same thing for Adidas with the NMDs.

3. There are several other brands known for "people buying anything they put out": Timberland, Converse, Vans, ADIDAS, and more.

4. You sir are a hypocrite.

Lets get back on topic about these 1s.

Do people really feel Black Toes are "underrated?"

They shouldn't be imho, I mean..these shoes are THE official jumpman logo

1. Some people don't buy every release (I mostly stick to original colorways).

2. You can say the same thing for Adidas with the NMDs.

3. There are several other brands known for "people buying anything they put out": Timberland, Converse, Vans, ADIDAS, and more.

4. You sir are a hypocrite.

Lets get back on topic about these 1s.

1. Yeah it's called people with common sense-I honestly couldn't look at myself in the mirror as a man wearing some of these retro+ cws

2. PLEASE tell me which NMD cw is as bad as the Mango 9 lows or the Radio Raheem 2s.. I think I would rather wear Crocs than wear those in public.

3. True but are they priced at the same level as are as popular/have as rich of a history as as Jordan Brand?

4. I'd rather be a hypocrite than a mindless follower who can't think objectively.

Last edited:
1. Yeah it's called people with common sense-I honestly couldn't look at myself in the mirror as a man wearing some of these retro+ cws

2. PLEASE tell me which NMD cw is as bad as the Mango 9 lows or the Radio Raheem 2s.. I think I would rather wear Crocs than wear those in public.

3. True but are they priced at the same level as are as popular/have as rich of a history as as Jordan Brand?

4. I'd rather be a hypocrite than a mindless follower who can't think objectively.

You worry too much about what other people think. Can't look at yourself in the mirror as a man? Sounds like you're not much of a man.

Wouldn't be a Jordan Brand thread without it
laugh.gif

It's obvious sarcasm but I understand some people aren't smart enough to read into things like that and take everything at face value. Sorry if you fall into this group, I should have thrown in a "haha" or "lol" for you.

Some people aren't smart enough to realize it's hard for people to pick up on sarcasm when reading it on the Internet. Sorry if you fall in this category.

Honestly I'm hoping folks are worried about the downside of the month (Jams) which will make these available with low hassle.....

Of course the downside is folks have holiday money to spend ... so odds are there will be some hassle to pick up

Honestly I'm hoping folks are worried about the downside of the month (Jams) which will make these available with low hassle.....

Of course the downside is folks have holiday money to spend ... so odds are there will be some hassle to pick up
Alt-SBBs flew off the shelves and net, anyone who thinks black toes will be "easy" playing themself

Back
Top Bottom