Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

It stayed in pre-shipment for about two days then it began to update starting late Wednesday. Im just glad i got them early.

More locations than Reverse SBB?
Appears to be more locations compared to the RSBB's
i78vpz.jpg

Last edited:
NO stores within several hours are getting them, missed the WB deal apparently, only hope is SNKRS, is it going to be The Draw foolishness?

Last edited:
All FTL that are getting these near my place are doing in store raffles (according to FTL launch locator), even though the app opened up a couple weeks ago and a bunch of other shoes can be reserved through it...

Mine says Launch reservation procedure. Is that different than the 6 min head start ******** ? 

yo wtf Foot Locker l launch locator is up and it says first come first serve??????? is that a glitch or something 

I haven't "camped out" or posted up in front of a store before hours since the true blue 3's in 2011 lmao wtf

idk when i should even head out to the mall... 5 am? 6?

Like the draw minus auto payment and you can get up to a 6 min headstart into the draw before the normal time the draw opens.

Like the draw minus auto payment and you can get up to a 6 min headstart into the draw before the normal time the draw opens.
Good to know, thanks. Yeah, the "head start" part was throwing me off as to what the benefit of that was....and it sounds like there isn't really a benefit since it doesn't matter when during the reservation period you enter, right? 

Just realized I wasn't subbed. I thought I was.

Info the Footsites app can be found here.

http://www.footlocker.com/launchreservation

http://www.champssports.com/launchr...0gwxEGlDf8dKQHclTQzoTWGNakiTpj5PtTBoCS2Xw_wcB

http://www.footaction.com/app

For hyped/limited releases, you need to have Platinum VIP membership. Having a Platinum Membership will give you a 5 minute head start. If you check-in at the store, then the app will give you an additional 1 minute (via bluetooth beacon or they will give you a numeric code in-store). Giving you a total of 6 minutes. Think of it as a virtual line-up with a head start.

Last edited:
Also ... there's a waitlist with the foot store app. Basically, you want the 6 mins or it seems you chances greatly diminished. The app was rolled out for the 750s and CM3s here in NYC. I had 6 mins head start for the CM3s and my buddy had a 4min head start. I got the opp to reserve but he didn't....of course this was all odd for me because the CM3s are still available -- including at the store we selected. It seems the app heavily 'favors' 6 min head starts. It takes a couple of days for status change if you are thinking 'buying' up to the plat status and returning after the launch....so with a week out this is the time to kinda buy some socks or what not.

Last edited:
can someone explain the footlocker reservation app to me in more detail?

first time using it in my area. thanks 

The app is footstores way of making an equitable release. There's a period to sign up to reserve a shoe in the app - usually a few days. You can get an incremental 'headstart' during the launch by doing a series of things -- checking to a store, have a certain status, etc. max you can get 6mins of ahead start.

During the launch those with the head start get an opportunity to reserve a pair first, followed by 5mins starts, 4 mins and so on. During sign up you selected a series of shops to reserve at (3 max) if you get an opportunity to reserve ... you then have X amount of time to confirm reservation through the app for one of the stores you selected during sign up.

EDIT: you will have to register the app with your phone (you'll get a code to enter once you download the app). You can have all of the footstores apps on your phone but I have yet to see folks hit for multiple pairs by hitting at footlocker through the app and then hitting through footaction with the app.

Last edited:
So I'm an idiot lol. I totally forgot I won't be in Cleveland for this release because I'm going to SneakerCon N.Y. Soooooo...what are my chances at getting these in N.Y.?

Back
Top Bottom