Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

not sure if the ones here are since I've been checking. Every footlocker/champs I've gone thru aren't getting them
I'm in Stockton where r you ? Only footlocker Footaction is getting them but they will do a APP raffle and shoe palace is doin their in store raffle.

No shiehk no champs (I know they don't get a lot of 1s but they got bred 1) this gonna be a rough one especially for team multiple pairs.

Every pair I have seen pictured and on YouTube, have all looked correct. That's what I'm happiest about. And that it's not tumbled.

If the leather is anything like my 14 black/whites, I'll be ecstatic. I have had TOP of the line baseball gloves my whole life. Best (production) leather you can get. All of them full grain. Not tumbled.

One last thing. Thinner high quality leather > thicker regular leather. Jordan 1s are getting too bulky in my opinion. Starting to lose the sleek profile.

Not too many places are getting these. Seems more difficult to obtain than the banned!
I dunno, i had 20+ raffle tickets and i couldnt get one pair of banneds. And its all i really wanted this year. I wonder if it would be possible to trade BTs for breds. I know im probably reaching but a man can dream haha.

I dunno, i had 20+ raffle tickets and i couldnt get one pair of banneds. And its all i really wanted this year. I wonder if it would be possible to trade BTs for breds. I know im probably reaching but a man can dream haha.

Hopefully we both score this weekend, I have one source to go to that's not pre ordered other than I'll be trying my luck like most. *pray*

Sheikh's instagram claims they are releasing them and codes should have been giving out sunday

Last edited:
MOA has Villa, FTL, FA, and Nike getting them. Nike is doing the "we don't know what release procedure we are doing" hopefully not the online draw crap.

Gonna grab some raffle tix after work. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

What's been up with FNL lately, they haven't gotten squat. Unfortunate because I have good luck on their site and love their $20 reward system

What's been up with FNL lately, they haven't gotten squat. Unfortunate because I have good luck on their site and love their $20 reward system
I was thinking the same thing! They get all the garbage GRs that sit but anything limited they don't get.

That's the main reason why Finishline locations are closing down, most of their inventory is garbage and not unique at all. Most of the stuff they got there I can just get from their competitors or the small guys for a better price, it's no reason in going there. The only thing they know how to sell is Jordan Retroes and you can't survive off that.

So how does this reservation system work? Is it really helpful? I read the rules and its really vague. Hopefully it can help me this week...
Under the launch locator in the app, select the shoe that you want to reserve, 3 locations you would want to pick up from, and you're size.  You have until Thursday 6pm est to change any of those selections.

As far as the head start goes, you get 3 minutes for being a VIP member, 2 minutes for being platinum, and one minute for checking in at one of the stores.  The head start puts your entry in before the official ending time of the raffle, which is Friday 6pm est.  So if you have a 6 minute head start, your entry will go in at 5:54 pm est.

Back
Top Bottom