Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Thread was made 7/18/16 when pictures leaked...

Where did you ever breathe a word of black toes releasing or being smooth leather PRIOR to this thread????

It's been known before you even mentioned them? Weird ..

My man must have struck a nerve :lol:

Thread was made 7/18/16 when pictures leaked...

Where did you ever breathe a word of black toes releasing or being smooth leather PRIOR to this thread????

It's been known before you even mentioned them? Weird ..
Dude's been trying to argue with me about this via when I called him out in the Royal thread for doing the same ****. 

He doesn't know what the word "assumption" means. Absolutely not worth your time. Or anyone who finds him annoying...which seems to be pretty much everyone. This seems to be his life. 

Like I stated to him in there...common sense only dictates what it should be based on prior knowledge, not what it will be. That is not proof. Nor are the other OG 1 releases. 

Last edited:
Not an opinion when it's known. You seen I was right about these and I'm going to be right about the next original colorway 1s because I've already explained it pages back.
You weren't right about anything you the type of dude to just guess on a multiple choice test and if you pass act like you knew the answers all along then call it common sense boy if you dont getcho .........

Last edited:
so that's the standard now............. that or garbage?
mean.gif
Did I say it was garbage?  No, so why put words in my mouth?  

Dude's been trying to argue with me about this via when I called him out in the Royal thread for doing the same ****. 

He doesn't know what the word "assumption" means. Absolutely not worth your time. Or anyone who finds him annoying...which seems to be pretty much everyone. This seems to be his life. 

Like I stated to him in there...common sense only dictates what it should be based on prior knowledge, not what it will be. That is not proof. Nor are the other OG 1 releases. 

To be honest, there is no common sense on how a certain retro model will be released when it comes to JB. If that was the case, no one will be complaining that retros are similar to OG's. We had seen how many times JB pulled a switcharoo, but sometimes they come close.

Did I say it was garbage?  No, so why put words in my mouth?  

In a sense yes. you say if you have the '13's you'll be okay missing out on these. everyone wants to glorify SBB's and Bred's as the end all. I guess in the end it is your opinion but.........

Well im holding them in my hand, so if you don't want to take my post serious, that's your problem.  

this post is where you made that change.

In a sense yes. you say if you have the '13's you'll be okay missing out on these. everyone wants to glorify SBB's and Bred's as the end all. I guess in the end it is your opinion but.........
this post is where you made that change.
They are a higher cut but VERY similar in materials.  Not sure what other explanation or argument you want to continuing making. 

If you have the 2013's you'll be fine missing out on these.  I'm not glorifying SBB's or Banned's, it's just a comparison.  That's all. 

Anyways....

So those black and white Yeezy V2's are still dropping the same day as these right? I hope so so that these'll be a hopefully easier to get.

Back
Top Bottom