Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Exact reason why they are moving away from in store pick up

It's all going to be online

No more pockets lined
No more shiftiness

The online thing will not stop shadiness or questionable practices. People will always find a way to game the system.

I also prefer the draw, because the bots don't have an advantage. However, I rarely win the draw.
Unfortunately, this is incorrect.  The SNKRS Draw has been exploited.  Account and phone# generators, along with multiple entry bots have all been used.  That's why there are so few Draw success stories.
Well then its equal odds, no advantage on either method.

Still, it sold out seconds after it was up

I had the same problem with the app, but luckily I had a couple windows open with other sites thanks to babyjs23. I probably wouldn't have copped this release if he hadn't posted the links. Thank you babyj23, I Repped you and will continue to do so. I can't thank you enough for all you do on this forum

Last edited:
Damn I was waitlisted on FTL app and now the waitlist went away smh. I was hoping they would do a redraw today.

2 stores that I went to, a FTL and FA, said they were gonna do FCFS on unclaimed pairs. I asked if they went to ppl that were wait listed and she said no. So I think wait listed only works when ppl that won a reservation dont comfirm on the app that they want em. So if they dont, they go to the waitlisted ppl. But as for unclaimed store pairs i guess stores can do whatever they want

Last edited:
2 stores that I went to, a FTL and FA, said they were gonna do FCFS on unclaimed pairs. I asked if they went to ppl that were wait listed and she said no. So I think wait listed only works when ppl that won a reservation dont comfirm on the app that they want em. So if they dont they go to the waitlisted ppl. But as for unclaimed store pairs i guess stores can do whatever they want

Repped

Thanks for the info. I would've went to one of the stores if I knew that. I just kept looking at my phone hoping for a notification ha.

But as for unclaimed store pairs i guess stores can do whatever they want
This is the problem
At FA SM yesterday this little kid was waiting for unclaimed pairs at 2pm and when 6pm came around He was 1st in line

at 5:30pm

When I was inside the store buying my girl GS pair the employee working tells me there's like 20-30 pairs in the back and that if I get in the unclaimed line I can double up on my size 10.5

There was only like 6-7 kids total waiting for unclaimed pairs. 

6pm rolls around and the Shady Mgr comes out kicks some people out the line cutting to the back of it and tells everyone "We only have 18pairs left, If there's more people then pairs then we are doing a live raffle." (LIES)

The line grew from 7 to 30 people after 6pm .....str8 up       

Just random people walking by got in line then asked fools..."what we in line for?" 

Anyways, Kid in the front of line didn't get his number called, but the guys who cut did!

(1 guys whole family won, Granny, His son and wife)  Mgr should have shut that down but didn't. 

The mgr lined up the raffle winner by pick and made a new line.

I felt soooo bad for this kid, one of the people who were random gave their spot to him and Kid ended up getting his size after the fact

There was couple guys behind the kid who didn't as well n they were there alll day lined up waiting. 
mean.gif

but just the whole process was Wack on FA and the MGR

Last edited:
Good to hear buc got his pair, the shade with the shoe stores is for life.
Most ppl working at them spots or either getting thru school, or on some this just a pit stop type of mentality. Unless you actually are a chain owner or a long standing manager, its not to much different than a fast food chain worker.
Rather flip fries and burgers for 8hrs a day, than be sniffing feet on and off for 8 hrs a day.
Im not knocking whoevers working sneaker spots...

View media item 2222303

Last edited:
was in the car otw to pick up my pairs in store. also had other errands to run early, otherwise i woulda waited to try to cop on my macbook from bome b4 i left. so glad ion have to depend on online to cop. networking/relationships ftw. i woulda missed out or had to pay resale. that snkrs fiasco was effed up. i pulled over to the side of the road and everything, but came up w nothing.

on another note, quality-wise... BT > bred > chi

So how's everyone's westbay purchase?

Waiting until tomorrow night 8.00 pm EST to see if I have any movement on my Pre-shipment from Oct 25th for my BT's order. I ordered them originally on Oct 10th. If there is no movement I will put in a claim to PayPal. I have another claim from these clowns hopefully being resolved by this Tuesday the 8th.

Back
Top Bottom